7 (46.7%)
Under (7/1)
3 (20%)
At (66/1)
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Another newcomer? It's getting hard to keep up here...

Hi! Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage facility provided, and hang on to your claim ticket if you want it back. We are planning an audit of the facility in the new year, and any unaccounted-for sanity will be sold on eBay.

Beware of everything you've been warned about, especially the talking boxes, and those muffins you've just been presented with. If they begin ticking or fizzing at all, don't panic - simply put them down immediately and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy the insanity your stay.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles which spell out the words "MERRY CHRISTMAS"*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

bill

Fex

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on December 23, 2006, 02:04:04 AM
Quote from: Fex on December 22, 2006, 06:21:59 PM

What we would never do that ... Fine we do but who told you that?

Oooo ribbon HeeeHeeeH

I'm innocent till proven guilty.  :U

and Hi, I'm Aiyno wolf probably the first person for the planned dutch invasion!  :3
I'm not invading you don't worry silly Americans,first New York, then the world!  >:3
never thought to find another Dutchy on the internet ^^
uhm I think your confused NY is next week this week were going for DC

QuoteBeware of everything you've been warned about, especially the talking boxes, and those muffins you've just been presented with. If they begin ticking or fizzing at all, don't panic - simply put them down immediately and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!
hmmm I wonder why I have the urge to eat one all of the sudden  :3

Suwako

Quote from: Fex on December 23, 2006, 12:34:23 PM
Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on December 23, 2006, 02:04:04 AM

I'm innocent till proven guilty.  :U

and Hi, I'm Aiyno wolf probably the first person for the planned dutch invasion!  :3
I'm not invading you don't worry silly Americans,first New York, then the world!  >:3
never thought to find another Dutchy on the internet ^^
uhm I think your confused NY is next week this week were going for DC

I always make mistakes, okay I noted it down this time.  :)

Alan Garou

I have one thing to say, and one thing only: Don't touch anything.

Zedd

Quote from: Alan Garou on December 23, 2006, 02:30:20 PM

*touches your lamp and it explodes*

Fex

never say don't becouse I like to touch it then :mwaha

Alan Garou

Quote from: Zedd on December 23, 2006, 02:47:18 PM

*touches your lamp and it explodes*
I don't have a lamp. I'm a deity, not one of those conniving djiin. (Three wishes my tail. :paranoid) And another thing: ... um, what was I saying again?

Snuggles

*Pounces on Fex*

YEA!!!! NEWBIE

*Hugs*  :hug *Snuggle*  >:3

I am the first to give the hug.  :boogie
:mwaha

Anyway welcome!

Angel

Zah? You've already responded to like whoa amounts of my posts and I haven't even properly greeted you yet?!  :mowdizzy Well, hi! I'm Black Angel. Welcome to the forums! Your sig is a bishie, and you are from the Netherlands, so you can't be bad at all! You get... a candy cane box and a serenade!  :ipod

(hands you candy canes and a fluffy puppy of your choice of breed)

(singing) Just hear those sleigh bells jing-a-lin', ring-ting-ting-a-lin', toooo....

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Fex

*is pounced and hugged and gets candy canes (woot) and a cute fluffy puppy husky* thanks :intro oh and who said that I wasn't bad  :bat

Stygian

Quote from: Fex on December 24, 2006, 03:46:31 PM
*is pounced and hugged and gets candy canes (woot) and a cute fluffy puppy husky* thanks :intro oh and who said that I wasn't bad  :bat

*Sneaks in, and then leans over Fex's shoulder*

You ain't nothin', prettyboy...! *growl*

By the way, my name is Stygian. Ik denk u sommige dingen onderhand over mijn kent... Don't think it's that much though! I foresee either a dispute or a profound understanding between you and the 'Hare in the relatively near future...

Now, to relieve the scare and the anxiety, have a shot of Red Bull and Jägermeister! It's on me!

Fex

Quote from: Stygian on December 24, 2006, 05:55:40 PM
Quote from: Fex on December 24, 2006, 03:46:31 PM

*Sneaks in, and then leans over Fex's shoulder*

You ain't nothin', prettyboy...! *growl*

By the way, my name is Stygian. I think you know some about my by now. Don't think it's that much though! I foresee either a dispute or a profound understanding between you and the 'Hare in the relatively near future...

Now, to relieve the scare and the anxiety, have a shot of Red Bull and Jägermeister! It's on me!
what ya mean with the Hare? Thanks but I like Dutch Gin more

Aridas

*looks at Fex's sig and wonder how many peoples' characters he's going to put in his signature by the end of december*

Stygian

The Gay Hare. He's always around... *odd look*

In either case, so am I. And I think that should scare people more.

And are you really that much for Dutch stuff? In that case, have some of my cannabis jellies. They're imported from your country...

Fex

the jellies are German not dutch and you don't scare me =3

oh and I won't add anymore pics I was just trying something

Aridas

Oh, alright. It was fun while it lasted though.

Fex

yea I couldn't choose wich one to take so I put them all on it and chooce one ^^

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Stygian on December 24, 2006, 05:55:40 PM
By the way, my name is Stygian. Ik denk u sommige dingen onderhand over mijn kent... Don't think it's that much though! I foresee either a dispute or a profound understanding between you and the 'Hare in the relatively near future...

Not that I want to wave stompy boots or anything, but... you might want to translate that for the admins who don't speak Dutch.

Given the rules state that not doing so involves summary burnination and banning....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Fex

it means  'I think that you know things about me already'
hehe I just noticed that you wrote in dutch

Stygian

Und was ist mit dem deutschen Zeug dann falsch?! Erschweren Sie mich nicht, oder Sie werden zu meiner Armee von Gans gehenden sadomasochistischen Schäferhunden fallen!

Ehhhm... tatara-translation!

"And what's wrong with german stuff then?! Don't aggravate me, or you will fall to my army of goose-stepping sadomasochistic german shepherds!"

And i mean it. Gwahahahahaaa...! *runs off singing a swedish song about making fun of germans. Yes, there is such a song...*

xHaZxMaTx

Fex

Quote from: Stygian on December 24, 2006, 06:35:35 PM
"And what's wrong with german stuff then?! Don't aggravate me, or you will fall to my army of goose-stepping sadomasochistic german shepherds!"

I don't aggravate you and where are your german shepherds they are so cute :mowmeep

Zedd

Can you get off my head now? I'm developing a rash

Fex

oops sorry *jumps off* this better?

Arcalane

Quote from: Stygian on December 24, 2006, 06:15:45 PM
The Gay Hare. He's always around... *odd look*

In either case, so am I. And I think that should scare people more.

And are you really that much for Dutch stuff? In that case, have some of my cannabis jellies. They're imported from your country...

Yer `bout 's scary 's a teapot, kid.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Stygian on December 24, 2006, 06:35:35 PM
Und was ist mit dem deutschen Zeug dann falsch?! Erschweren Sie mich nicht, oder Sie werden zu meiner Armee von Gans gehenden sadomasochistischen Schäferhunden fallen!

Ehhhm... tatara-translation!

And i mean it. Gwahahahahaaa...! *runs off singing a swedish song about making fun of germans. Yes, there is such a song...*
*shudders*
If you want to write it, learn the language.
Online translators just don't work. :B :erk
*smites him for mutilating german*
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Fex

yea *smites the translator* here a cookie :mowcookie that is much less painfuller for my eyes :mowmeep

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tiger_T on December 26, 2006, 08:49:09 AM
*shudders*
If you want to write it, learn the language.
Online translators just don't work. :B :erk
*smites him for mutilating german*

So.. could you enlighten us as to what he -should- have said?

purely out of a sense of curiosity...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tiger_T

Not that that would make much more sense with this sentence anyway...  :rolleyes ;)
Let's see. Hmm.

"
Und was ist falsch an deutschem Zeug?
Ärgere mich nicht, sonst fällst Du* meinen Parade marschierenden, sadomasochistischen Schäferhunden zum Opfer!
*(more formally: . . . Ärgern Sie mich nicht sonst fallen Sie meinen . . .)
"

There you go.
@ Mods: I'm just correspondingly translating the aboth.

disclaimer:
There's no guarantee that this is 100% accurate, as translating 'goose-stepping' is kinda tricky IMO.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK