uuuuuh

Started by Othlon, December 28, 2006, 07:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Othlon

Long time  reader of DMFA, sorty of...i staretd from teh start and it took a few days of non-stop reaidng to get to the lasted strip (the the time). Come back after a while to see new plot development and decided to join forum...

hmm a little about me now? Othlon is my screen/user name in everything i do online. So if u have seen this user before, likely its been me.
im a geeky little girl in the boring capital of Australia,  Canberra....and i dont get much sleep...so um this post may not make sense, sorry.

hmm any questions about anything, go right ahead  :januscat

Paladin Sheppard

Mwhaha first crack at the newbie! Heh anyways *Hugs the newbie* Welcome to the mad house! Watch out for the orange squirrel's muffins!

Turnsky

yes, beware of the muffins, should you handle them, handle them with all the care and attention of tons of radioactive waste.

and welcome!

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Kasarn

Any question about anything, eh... hmm...
Is the answer to this question no?

Okay, have fun :3

Othlon

seems like im gunna fit in here..i hope... muffens duely noted....and the question thing...um im confused now...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Watch out for anyone warning you to watch out for things, ok? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Watch out for talking boxes telling you to watch out for anyone warning you to watch out for things.

Hi! I'm Aiyno, welcome to the forum and don't let evil boxes scare you. There is only a small minority that you should watch out for. You'd probably recognize the danger because it's just too innocent looking at first sight to be true.  >:3

Turnsky

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on December 28, 2006, 10:18:52 AM
Watch out for talking boxes telling you to watch out for anyone warning you to watch out for things.

Hi! I'm Aiyno, welcome to the forum and don't let evil boxes scare you. There is only a small minority that you should watch out for. You'd probably recognize the danger because it's just too innocent looking at first sight to be true.  >:3

and don't ever put your hand in one of those boxes....

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Zedd

If your confused...Hope your sharing....Abel strives for it....How would I know about Cubi? *headwings pop freely* Cause I am one....Muwhahahahahahahahaha! *tentcles flails around*

bill

Zedd, don't make me get the tranq rifle again.  :<

Zedd

*sits down properly* Yes..Wont happen again...

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

And we have our first post-Christmas newbie!

Hi! Welcome to this place of strangeness.

Leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and hang on to your claim ticket if you want it back.

Do watch out for everything you've been warned to watch out for, especially the squirrel-borne muffins.

Oh, and I'm an Aussie, too - there's a number of us around here. (I'm in South Australia.) Including the aforementioned squirrel...

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy the randomness your stay.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Roureem Egas

Welcome and enjoy the forums.

Saist

* je.saist wonders around and accidentally drops a huge box of mint-scented ribbons all over Othlon

Xuzaf D

This forum was originally devoted to CVRPG and DSWC before a merger. If you haven't checked them out there right here:

http://www.cvrpg.com/dswc.php

http://www.cvrpg.com/main.php

Go on read the 1,000 plus collective episodes of sprite based... ummm... stuff...
Do so or the sentient crayon people will eat your toes.

xHaZxMaTx

Why do all the newbies use the pouncing cat emoticon?

Anyway, hi, warning and all that jazz.

Stygian

Well, maybe because they don't know what else to do? I would sneak in silently and bite people in the neck if I were a noob. That always makes an impression. In more than one way.

Hi! I'm Stygian. Have a box of conspicuous cigarettes! You don't have to smoke them - they'll do the trick anyway...

Now, I escape, before Haz blows me up... :shifty

llearch n'n'daCorna

... or the newbie drops the pack....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kasarn

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on December 28, 2006, 01:42:51 PM
Why do all the newbies use the pouncing cat emoticon?

BECAUSE IT'S COOL

:januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat
:januscat :januscat :bunny :bunny :januscat :januscat :januscat :bunny :bunny :januscat :januscat :januscat :bunny :bunny :januscat :januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat
:januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :bunny :januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :bunny :januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :bunny :januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat
:januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :bunny :januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :bunny :januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat
:januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :bunny :januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :bunny :januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :bunny :januscat :bunny :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat
:januscat :januscat :bunny :bunny :januscat :januscat :januscat :bunny :bunny :januscat :januscat :januscat :bunny :bunny :januscat :januscat :bunny :bunny :bunny :bunny :januscat
:januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat :januscat

P.S. EMOTICON ABUSE!!!

bill

That wins half an internet.

xHaZxMaTx

LionHeart

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 28, 2006, 10:21:23 PM
That wins half an internet.

Which half? The "inte" or the "rnet"?
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity