What Are You Listening To? Part 2

Started by e_voyager, October 19, 2006, 08:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Kula Shaker / Peasants, Pigs and Astronauts / Great Hosannah

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kasarn

Nothing, but There's a Fine, Fine Line from Avenue Q has been stuck in my head since I got up.

bill

Robert Fripp - Exposure - You Burn Me Up I'm A Cigarette

Will NOT get out of my head.

xHaZxMaTx

I almost never have music stuck in my head, 'cause I'm always listening to it. :3

Radiohead / OK Computer / Electioneering :ipod

Sunblink

Ignore my signature, for I can't change it every waking moment of my life when I'm constantly rotating my music choices. =P

Currently listening to Where is Everybody? by Nine Inch Nails. I never thought I'd actually like this band.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Kasarn

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on January 19, 2007, 10:46:40 PM
Ignore my signature, for I can't change it every waking moment of my life when I'm constantly rotating my music choices. =P

Most people just use last.fm

Hilary

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 19, 2007, 10:44:03 PM
I almost never have music stuck in my head, 'cause I'm always listening to it. :3
Maybe that's the reason I haven't been doing too well in some of my classes lately-- I've been humming Fiona Apple tunes under my breath and not paying attention.

Wierd random thing. I've been playing with legos for about three hours and now when I type, it feels like the keys should be legos. ??? It's how it is after rollerblading for a while and then trying to walk. :aack

Oh yeah, song.
Fiona Apple / Tidal / Shadowboxer

xHaZxMaTx

Heh, or like jumping up and down after being on a trampoline. :lol

Thom Yorke / The Eraser / The Eraser

The more you try to erase me, the more that I appear.

xHaZxMaTx

Queen / Greatest Hits Disc 2 / I Want It All

TheGreyRonin

Hilary

AFI / Decemberunderground / The Missing Frame :heart

bill

Jeff Buckley - Grace - Hallelujah
Dream Theater - Awake - Space-Dye Vest

Back to back. Now I want to kill myself. Maybe this "Depressing song" playlist idea wasn't the smartest one I've had.

xHaZxMaTx

Oingo Boingo / Anthology Disc 1 / Nasty Habits

Danny Elfman sure is an... interesting character. :animesweat

Hilary

Quote from: BillBuckner on January 20, 2007, 11:07:53 PM
Now I want to kill myself.

*lurks around, ready to snatch up the dropped loot*

:paranoid

Cold War Kids / Robbers and Cowards / Hang Me Up to Dry

Kasarn

xHaZxMaTx

Billy Joel / The Complete Hits Collection 1973-1997: Limited Edition Disc 1 / Only the Good Die Young

Kasarn

Sunblink

Who Is It, by Michael Jackson. Mad as a hatter or not, he's still an awesome singer.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

xHaZxMaTx

vulpesweasel

From First To Last---Heroine---"Waltz Moore"...such a sad song, but one of the best i've ever heard

RushFox

Dream Theater- Hollow Years (Live From Budokan)

One of the FEW soft songs on this setlist and one of my favorites.

bill

The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground and Nico - The Black Angel's Death Song

I may be close to overplaying this like I did with all my Rush and King Crimson albums. Nah.

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Muse / Origin of Symmetry

Over and over and over because I haven't gotten around to ripping the rest of my music, yet.

RushFox

Rush- Show Don't Tell (Presto)

Presto is a SERIOUSLY underrated album by Rush. I highly recommend it for those who think Rush completely sucked in the late 80's. It'll change your mind.

Favorites are this song, Presto, The Pass, Scars and Red Tide.  ;)

TheGreyRonin

vulpesweasel

Fort Minor---The Rising Tied---"Where'd You Go"

Nikki

Danny Elfman
Nightmare Before Christmas
This is Halloween

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Quote from: RushFox on January 26, 2007, 09:08:02 PM

Presto is a SERIOUSLY underrated album by Rush. I highly recommend it for those who think Rush completely sucked in the late 80's. It'll change your mind.

Meh, sorry, but The Pass is the only thing I'll listen to on Presto. And for those who think Rush sucked in the 80s, there's Power Windows and Grace Under Pressure.

RushFox

Quote from: BillBuckner on January 27, 2007, 10:08:21 PM
Quote from: RushFox on January 26, 2007, 09:08:02 PM

Meh, sorry, but The Pass is the only thing I'll listen to on Presto. And for those who think Rush sucked in the 80s, there's Power Windows and Grace Under Pressure.

To each his own, I guess... Anyways, I LOVE Grace Under Pressure, but I was talking late 80's. I actually like Hold Your Fire, but only when I'm in the right mood. Presto just rubs me the right way, even though I like Roll The Bones way better.

But that the 90's...  ;)

Kansas- Mysteries Out Of Nowhere (Leftoverture)