Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Return of the Warm Fuzzies (slice 8)

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, November 17, 2006, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygian

Bill probably does not realize what I did to the last bully I had to put up with in middle grade...

Suwako

Stygian says whats up

Billbuckner is mentioned two times in this post, good for him  :3

God beast says he will obey, still it remains to be seen if he can control his urges. Also he seems to like the :S emicon a lot  :)

Stygian states his opinion, sometimes people should watch what they say but he means well and that is what counts.  :)

:) Billbuckner is correct, God beast should correct his behavior. Please use the thread for what its meant, saying nice things not quite the opposite like you seem do do most of the time. Even better would be when you wouldn't say such nasty things at all :)

God-Beast

Aiyno talks about me but i can see it!!!!!!!! D:

God beast says he will obey, still it remains to be seen if he can control his urges. Also he seems to like the twisty face emicon a lot

edit: i own your behind aiyno! :3

xHaZxMaTx

God-Beast is naïve. :/

llearch n'n'daCorna

HaZxMaT is too lazy to type a word correctly. That's raising laziness to an art form :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Firefox programmers where lazy to, it sees naive as correct spelling and naïve as flawed  :<

Llearch is smart, though he's probably going to deny that.   >:3

xHaZxMaTx

llearch made me feel bad. :(  *Goes to find the 'i' with two dots.*  He's also easily collapsed, being made of cardboard and what not.

Aiyno must be taking ninja classes from Xze and/or EV.

Suwako

Haz×mat is easily ninja'd but doesn't seem to care to much.

I usually just press shift (hold) then press ' (still holding shift) and hit the --I-- button. (not holding shift)

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno doesn't seem to notice that that would create an 'i' with three dots.  He would be better off just hitting the apostrophe key, then 'i.'

Suwako

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 22, 2006, 04:39:48 PM
Aiyno doesn't seem to notice that that would create an 'i' with three dots.  He would be better off just hitting the apostrophe key, then 'i.'

ï

No, it seems like two dots to me.

xHaZxMaTx

By following your instructions, you would get "i .

Aiyno didn't comment, he's not playing right! :O  But Xze's not around to punish him, oh noes.

Suwako

Haz×Mat is a nice person but I think he didn't hold [shift] through the ï creation.

again [shift] hold shift, while holding shift press ' let go of shift and now press i

e_voyager

Ayino has been very busy in this game over the past day.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

xHaZxMaTx

xHaZxMaTx

God-Beast must know something about me that I don't.  When have I ever said I am a robot fan?

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Bill just came back from being away on AIM.

Not only do I have a userbar, I make my own. :mwaha

-EDIT-
I just realised my userbar is 35 pixels too short. :cry

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

bill

Ah, I made a userbar once. For Van Der Graaf Generator, IIRC. I wonder where it went...

Oh, uh, Haz is missing some ×s.

Gabi is a very polite post-ninja.

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

HaZ×MaT needs an easier name to type. At present, it's easier to click on his name and paste it in that way.

Of course, if he changed his name, would he be the same Haz we all know and love (platonically, of course) ? No, he wouldn't...

e_voyager

Llearch has not given hazzy a nick name yet... i wonder when he will.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

llearch seems to prefer typing my entire name, but after being on the forum for as long as I have, I'm surprised he hasn't taken up just calling me Haz or Hazzy like everyone else.

EV pretty much said what I was going to say.  How frightening. :<

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Bill seems to have forgotten about my crappy cellular interweb.

llearch n'n'daCorna

HaZ×MaT has a number of nicknames. I tend to prefer to refer to peopel by their full names, however.

Just because I can.

Snazzy Hazzy has won us all over. As has Hazzmatazz, and xHaZxMaTx, and, of course, the ubiquitious Haz.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly