Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Return of the Warm Fuzzies (slice 8)

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, November 17, 2006, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

I can find nothing nice to say about a person who plays Zerg...well...at least he's playing starcraft, I guess. :3

Stygian

Cognidubnus' Marines are greeted in a very friendly manner by my Lurkers' spikes, and overhead his Battlecruisers fall victim to a Devourer swarm.

Goodie! I get to add him to the swarm!

KarlOmega1

Cogi has an Avatar that's been done by a very good artist...

Stygian tends to get mysterious once in a while...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Cogidubnus

KarlOmega is, however, on to him. He's sharp like that.

xHaZxMaTx

Stygian

HaZ should have the courtesy to help another one with bad karma to some giblets. Of course I'll return the favour.

xHaZxMaTx

Styg seems to think that I like giblets.  *Curses Bill.*

bill

Cogidubnus

Thanks to Bill, I now am aware that the earth is indeed, not, destroyed.

And he's still listening to Dire Straights, I see. :boogie

bill

Well, actually, Cog, that's the only song by them I have. I am getting "Love Over Gold" soon, though, because I really liked what I heard of "Telegraph Road".

Oh, crap.

Suwako

BillBuckner likes listening to music, good for him!  :)

To much time, to much text.

God-Beast

aiyno has too much time...me too....and yes, i am running out of things to say! :3

Cogidubnus

Thou shoulds't expand thine vocabulary, sir. Forsooth! Your loqaciousness is inherently dependent on the volume of volumes...read.

Go read a book! :3

God-Beast

cogi doesn't seen to know i read all the time...
and i can not know everything because i already know 4 languages and my head sometimes hurt! :<

xHaZxMaTx

God-Beast should feel bad for all the Canadians, so many languages so commonly used!

Jim Halisstrad

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aisha deCabre

E_Voyager has 81 pies and 81 giblets.  Hum, even...should I break the evenness or not.

No.  'Cause I'm nice.  :U
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

Aisha has noticed that balance that seems to rule my forum being/
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

EV should tell me whether he prefers pie or giblets, so I can at least try to keep his Thanksgiving dinner unbalanced.

Gabi

Haz has made an awesome logo for the Invisible Friend game, and one for the APFs too!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

God-Beast

e_voyager

God beast does not seem to realize that nice is Gabi's default but she can be scary some times (like thanking me out of the blue and making me fret of whats i've done. insufficient input for and outcome is scare to a machine minded person like myself.) give time god beast should see this

Gabi

e_voyager's analysis is right. But my intentions are good, even when I act in a scary way.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

God-Beast

Suwako

God-Beast rotates his av's a lot.

Still haven't found the right one...

God-Beast

Suwako

I'm neither fine nor wise

Chaos is much more entertaining  :3

God-Beast

Aiyno embraces the darkness in his soul!
may he become the Darth Vader II! :evillaugh

Stygian

God-Beast means well, but does not know that the title is taken.