Corrupt a Wish, Part Deux

Started by Valynth, December 17, 2006, 12:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however you didn't specify which Amber, half the time its Amber the monkey and the other half of the time it's amber the fish, unfortunately Amber the fish only has a 2 second memory, and you become immediately annoyed with her questioning, and amber the monkey's  desire to throw poo at people has affected your social life.

I wish I had absolute control over time.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Angel

Granted, but now you're constantly harassed by people who know of your power and want to relive a year or fix their past, not to mention everyone keeps on hassling you around New Years. Remember kids! Playing God rarely leads to happiness.

I wish I could crawl on the ceiling like Spider-Man.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you are now a spider, and you are under a bed creeping Abel out with your poetry, while Fa'lina is attempting to squirrel him out from under the bed ...moments later you are nothing more than bug juice.

I wish someone would buy me movie tickets to see Spiderman 3 in IMAX 3D as I suspect that would be awesome.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, the seeing is cancelled due to lack of popularity - since everyone else heard that you got tickets, they refused to go to that seeing.

Look on the bright side, though - nobody told you, so you spent two hours in a darkened theatre watching the spiders in the corner making a web, before the cleaners came through and swept them up.

I wish I had more time to spend with my wife.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you are now un-employed. thus giving you more time to listen to your wife nag you about getting a job.

I wish I was more popular.

techmaster-glitch

Granted. You are now Llearch. (You didn't specify if you wanted good poularity or bad!)

Here's one I don't think anyone here will want to corrupt, but I am almost certainly wrong...

I wish that all the furry fans in the world could unite and go to a place where they could be any kind of furre they imagine themselves to be, and that the world would accept them and they could live in peace.

Roureem Egas

Granted. The world is set into a parallel universe much like that of Kingdom Hearts. So, the world is peaceful so long Heartless and Nobodies come from elsewhere.

I wish for a decent furry game would be developed.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It, like Furcadia, is soon overrun with babyfurs, perverts, and out and out weirdos.

Look on the bright side. I -was- going to say Second Life...

I wish I was just a little bit nastier, sometimes.

Cogidubnus

Granted. Unfortunately, you've managed to achieve such incredible skill in sarcasm  and snarkiness that nobody can tell the difference.

I wish I could focus better.

Zedd

Congrats you are now presepter! One the weakest autobots! Have your good moments almost blown to bits yet least you can focus on things alot more!

I wish I found a way to be more thinner without pain or cutting me open or make me spill alot messy fluids and yet manage to live as a person!

lucas marcone

granted your entire midsection implodes till it's nothing but your spine wrapped in skin. good luck finding a date.

i wish the table saw in our shop wasn't possesed by satan

Ryudo Lee

Granted, now it's possessed by Loki.

I wish I had a set of clothes that I could never grow out of and that never goes out of style.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, your straitjacket is on the way and will be delivered by those nice young men in the clean white coats...

I wish... Hmm. Now, here's a tough one. What to wish for... Ooo! I know! I wish I ... no. Already had that one. Uh... Oh, yes. I wish I was better as an admin. Yes, that's a safe wish. Nobody can corrupt that, can they?

... can they?

e_voyager

you'd think that wouldn't you?

Granted but you be come SO Good at being and admin that you become a threat to all the other admins and the begin to resenting you. it doesn't end there though as you admin ability grows the to exclusion of all other thing and you become little more then a forum admin robot... wait did some one beat me to this wish?

i wish i had less down time.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Now you're duct taped to the ceiling.

I wish for a nice little house in the country.

Ryudo Lee

Granted.  The house is the size of a thimble, somewhere out in what used to be the Sahara.  Good luck finding it.

I wish people weren't so incompetent with their computers, but still have a need for a highly paid tech support person, and that person would be me.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you now work for Best Buy's elite force of Computer technicians   known as the Geek Squad, people are so competent that the only time you get called out is when there is a real emergency. but hey, you work on commission now; and, while the hourly rate is three times what you earn now, the few people that call you only need your skills for about ten minutes, additionally there are so few clients you are making less than minimum wage. Enjoy your freedom. 

I wish I was the best writer in the world.

e_voyager

granted you are now the best writers on Jupiter but that doesn't help you on earth or in furea

i wish that i'd taken more time to let people know the origin of my physical self in this shared web world.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

Granted. Your description of your character becomes a giant wall of text that no one can read.

I wish I had more to talk about with my friends. :T

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you and your friends talk about nothing in particular and you get bored, unfortunately all to soon you come to the realization you can talk about nothing else.

I wish for my I-cybie to get an upgrade that will make it comparable to Aibo.

lucas marcone

geanted. FATAL ERROR FATAL ERROR !

i wish it wasn't so damn hard to fing someone to play magic with

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you get so good that they don't want to play you anymore.

I wish I could be more alert during the day and sleep better at night.

lucas marcone

granted. you start takeing trucker pills to stay awake and night time pills to sleep. the shock on your body makes you look like a crack addict so you are arrested.

i wish i were a super hero called STUPOR MAN

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but your super power is to put yourself into a stupor... which doesn't really help you when fighting crime, now does it?

I wish I could get a patent on an idea that will get manufactured, make me millions of dollars a year, and never ever get old or stop selling.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You die the next day.

I wish I had more time at home with my son.

Ryudo Lee

Granted.  You're now unemployed and become a "Mr. Mom".

I wish I had a son that would grow up to be the very best president this country has ever known.

Zedd

Granted, Sadly the chinese,japanese or korean raise a brow to this and kill him cause the asian goverments is so scary that way.

I wish found ways to build a prop TARDIS

GabrielsThoughts

granted you make the prop out of a slightly used port-o-potty that you found. It smells like ass but the interior is the more spacious than a double wide...unfortunately you lost the key and now people in the mental asylum look at you funny.

I wish to become the greatest movie director ever.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but when your movie comes out, going to the theater has become completely socially unacceptable, and since they've pretty much cracked HD-DVD's and Blu-Ray your movies are are now floating around in P2P networks for free.  Kinda hurts your profit margins huh?

I wish there were no internal politics in mainstream sports.

Roureem Egas

Granted. Sports is now an integral part of politics.

EDIT: I'm changing my wish.

I wish that death or a similar state of unconciousness wasn't a possible way to achieve a cliffhanger. I get that it's a powerful tool, especially for those good in art or writing, but still...  :cry