Corrupt a Wish, Part Deux

Started by Valynth, December 17, 2006, 12:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

granted a meteorite lands in your house right through the roof. it destroys everything there lucky no one was home at the time the neighbors however gain superpowers because of the meteorite which they think is pretty cool

i wish i that i would always type the right thing and type it quickly.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Woot! I bet the neighbors are jealous I invested in that multi-billion-dollar Meteorite insurance now!!!

Your wish is granted you now only type "the right thing" and type it quickly, unfortunately that is all you can do after you lost the ability to move because of a car accident that put you in a coma for 6months, you are lucky you are not a vegtabel, but now you look like sailor bubba.

I wish for magic to be real
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Ryudo Lee

Granted.  Children's party magician grade magic is real.  You can now pull flowers out of your hat, long streams of tied together hankerchiefs out of your mouth, and rabbits out of your pants at any time.

I wish someone would develop a super smart computer AI that will never go insane, never try to harm or destroy humanity even in the slightest way and never try to take over the world/galaxy/universe.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, however the Artificial lifeforms we use the aforementioned computer to generate are not as forgiving, within 20 years we are all replaced with Cybermen, and the only one who can save us is Doctor Who.

I wish for "Alice in wonderland" to make sense, there is no logic to the story and my brian shuts down every time I have attempted to read it.

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but now it's just so BORING... and your brain still shuts down when you try and read it.

I wish there was a cheap, effective, easy to get, and that doesn't spoil or get rotten, miracle cure-all-diseases pill that is always in plentiful supply, even when demand is low.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Now the world is overpopulated, and they all blame you, for some reason.

You have to give your boxed lunch to some starving Ethiopian, who gives it to his dad, who thanks you, and drops most of it on the carpet that he doesn't have.

I wish I'd caught up on the forum already...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Angel

Granted. Your computer crashes before you can reply to anyone's comments, though.

I wish that that Point of View gun from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was real.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but you can never have one.

I wish I could be more laid-back.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you now work in a brothel, and you are currently dressed as a playboy bunny ...I shouldn't have to explain the the details of what you do for a living, on the bright side you are now only 18 and know 3 out of 4 of your babies daddies.

I wish for a fancy dinner.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it costs quite a lot of money and your credit card is declined when it comes time to pay the bill.  You spend the rest of your existance washing dishes to pay off your debt.

I wish I could find the easiest correct way to do anything before I actually do it.

e_voyager

granted now you have have deja vu powers and you constantly relive what ever you try to do before you do it. that's could be 10 to over 10E47 times untie you fined the easiest what to do it. the problem is you age during the use of you  power which is automated. good luck getter you pension after you age 40 years for one  project.

i wish i could modify my sadicism a be more so that my granted wishes were less  sadistic.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you witness Sailor Bubba getting it on with your momma, and you are you were so horrified, your mind created a second personality to cope with the situation.

I wish for good things to happen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. They just don't happen to you.

I wish I could understand my wife more often.

techmaster-glitch

Granted. You undergo a sex change, because the only way to understand women is to be one.

I wish I was a cyborg.

the name is SPARKS

granted but you get a virus and shutdown and can never come back to life

I wish i had dollar for candy

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however the dolor is composed of the four quarters of your soul, additionally the candy chips a tooth and the quarters eventually wind up in the possession of the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy uses es you as her unholy minion forcing you to give children cavities whenever they see you... apparently the tooth fairy has a lolicon(?) fetish and has transformed you into the most adorable little girl/critter on the planet.

I wish to learn the secrets of ancient medicine.

techmaster-glitch

Granted. But, along with the medicine, you learn all kinds of secret anchient voodoo techinques, forbidden curses, ect., and everyone on the planet hunts you down to the ends of the earth for witchcraft.

I wish my mom wasn't so uptight about the video game shooters that I like.

Zedd

Granted,Your mom now burns them all into a single pile of ashes that where your games.
The plus side she aint so uptight anymore. Shes become a big bitch about it.

Wish I had more time to do what with at the moment

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Now she's willing to let you play, but only if she can play too. And she beats you, every time.

Even if you've spent weeks practising, and she's only playing the game the first time.

Oh, and all your friends deride you over your geeky Mom. Not to mention you get very little computer time, since, after all, she's spending all her time playing games, now. And you don't get any meals, either, being forced to subsist on mouldy bread and stale cheese (and you've discovered you don't even like cheese).

(Come on, turn me into a woman? That's not a corruption, that's a blessing. I'd never get out of bed, spending all day playing with my boobs... :-] )

Damn you, Zedd. :-P

Ok. Zedd, you now have all the time you want to do things. However, you now also have nothing to do, and you've still got all this time around. You've finished all the tasks you wanted to, you've played all the games you want to, and now you're struck with ennui, bored of life, bored of everything, and are totally and utterly fatigued with coming up with new things to do to take up time. You've taken up ant farming, but they ran out of fuel for all the little tractors and are back to subsistence farming, which doesn't appear to be working, so they're all starving to death. You tried long-distance swimming, but the pool froze over. Then you tried ice sculpture, but it melted.

You're now sitting in a little puddle under the clock, with your arms wrapped around your knees, screaming "the ticking, the horrible ticking, get it away!" and trying to stuff your table through your ears, without success.

I wish I could remember more riddles.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but no one uses the ones you know anymore.  Instead they use all the ones that you don't know the answers to.

I wish to know, and be immune to, the joke that makes people die laughing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sure. The joke is (and this is gonna, *giggle* really make you *giggle* *snort* laugh your *bwahaha* socks off) *giggle*
*cough* the joke *bwahahahahahahaha* I mean, uh, *giggle* is *bwahahahahahahahahahaha*

*dies laughing before he can tell you the joke*

(I wish I wasn't dead)

Zedd

Granted, Your now undead and with this strand of your zombie life you munch down the flesh of young ones and along the ones you love and they become zombies too till your shot in the head by Ash welding a boomstick :3

I wish didnt fart so nasty like..I wish they was sweet smelled

GabrielsThoughts

granted...now your farts release pheromones that attracts women exclusively, you are molested by thousands...of lesbians, your now called Zelda  and are living on the countryside with your new wife Rosie O'Donnell, you adopt hundreds of children and Donald Trump is the only thing you have to worry about.

I wish to become wealthy, and for my wealth to accumulate and never be seized by the government. Additionally it cannot be burned.

e_voyager

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on April 24, 2007, 05:27:40 PM
granted, you witness Sailor Bubba getting it on with your momma, and you are you were so horrified, your mind created a second personality to cope with the situation.

I wish for good things to happen.

gahh sailor bubba and Doc wily? no wonder there are so many me's in my head.

granted but you are assassinated by those that want to seal your wealth and remember what they say you cant take it with you not that it would do you and good where you happen to be headed

i wish i could remember the other eternals.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but no one else knows who you're talking about and so you're locked up in a loony bin for "seeing invisible people".

I wish to create a system that is completely idiot-proof.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Nobody can figure out how to use it, and it gets scrapped.

I wish I could concentrate on work.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but now you can't concentrate on anything else.  You become an extreme workaholic and lose all your friends and the love of your family.  Nice going.

I wish all my equipment was provided by the highest bidder instead of the lowest bidder.

Roureem Egas

Granted. Despite this change, there is no noticable quality difference in your equipment.

I wish I could skip out on the stupid Exuviae thing without lying, dying, or getting a permanent disability.

the name is SPARKS

granted you've been kidnapped and will never see your friends or family.but on the bright side your not going to that thing.

I wish the DMFA characters were real

Zedd

Granted, But DP comes back to life at the last moment and kills you and eats your insides.

I wish I had a chance to read Ambers mind half the time when its needed and she was my friend