Randomness

Started by DragonCub, October 12, 2005, 10:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonCub

Just wanted to actually join the site. I've enjoyed it far too long to stand by and be an innocent by-stander.

Random fact: There are 30 times as many people buried in the earth as are now living on it.

That is just disturbing.

Destina Faroda

Sig coming...whenever...

DragonCub

:januscat  thanks. It's good to be here.  :D

Darkmoon

I dunno about disturbing. When you consider just how long humans have been on the planet, that number seems low.

DragonCub

That's the thing about statistics. I never want to be one. But I've already become a statistic, so I'm pretty much out of luck.

Darkmoon

You were a statistic before you were even concieved. Sorry to tell ya.

Oh yeah, and welcome.

DragonCub

Oh well. At least I was born. But even if I wasn't, I would have still been a statistic.

All of this is giving me another complex.

LOL

Darkmoon

Indded, you're a statistic no matter what. Fucked up, eh?

DragonCub

Oh well, life goes on. And then it ends in cancellation.

We are only young once, but we can be immature forever.

DragonCub

I hope my introduction wasn't to off the wall.

Maybe I should have just said hello.

Darkmoon

Psh, those are overdone.

Bloodreign

*hijacks someone elses thread for hello*

Figured I might as well drop in and say hello.
:sars
I miss this old emote.

:bam

Darkmoon

Hehe, we have the good shit here.

Alucard_The_Great

Holy Shit!!!

I havent been here in a long time!

Anyway, Darkmoon you live in the UK correct?

If so thats why you weren't getting my GMail invites before.. Because Google didn't have E-Mail sevice in the UK before awhile back...

So Ill be sending you another one.... It's worth your time gauranteed . Check it out out at least. I don't know about you but, infinite storage has always sounded good to me! :P

Darkmoon

No, I actually live in the US... I just wish I lived in the UK or Canadia. I wanna be Canajun.

As for GMail, the reason I don't have it is cause I have ICVDMail and CM Mail. They both have unlimited storage for me, especially since with CM I'm paying for the server anyway.

Destina Faroda

Do you still even use ICVDmail?  I certainly don't.  It was a nice feature, I admit, but it's inaccessible to me now.
Sig coming...whenever...

Alucard_The_Great

Awesome! Where In the US?

I posted here cuz its "Randomness" just thought I would add on to it! :P

Im in Albuquerque, New Mexico it kinda sucks here I want to go with my bro to California.... :meh

Darkmoon

Indiana.

Probably ICVDMail is inaccessable to you because they permabanned you there, and for whatever reason they took away your emial also.

ilpalazzo

Oregon,  Crapiest place :evar

DragonCub

I'm glad my first post started a whole bunch of randomness  :D

Oh and I live in KY.

Darkmoon

KY, the butt of all Indiana residents' jokes, so I've seen. Not being from ehre, I haven't gotten into the psirit of picking on KY. I just pick on everyone.

Alucard_The_Great

Oh not bad. You know anyone named Matt Morgan in KY Dragoncub? He used to live here in New Mexico but he left to go to KY  :tired . He was a pretty cool guy too...

Illy P, You know some just one the lottery over there right? Kinda waste of money to me....  :plzdie hahaha!

Darkmoon you live with Indiana Jones!? Lol ! I dont think I know anyone from Indiana.... I gotta think... Nah I don't know any one from there.

DragonCub

Well heck, people from KY are the butt of most of my jokes anyway. Two of the greatest people in my life are from IN. My mother being the first, and my fiance being the second. I guess I should start calling her my wife, since we're getting married in a few days    :D

and to answer the question, I don't know very many people. I tend not to stray too far from home. unless of course, I'm at work.

Darkmoon

Why is it that when people find out you live somewhere large, like a big city, or a state, they ask if you know this one schmo?

Alucard_The_Great

Yeah, I hate morons like that.. *shifty eyes* <_< | >_>

err..nevermind.

DragonCub

and now for some more randomness.

I got married today!

Just wanted to share that.

Darkmoon

You got married today... and are posting on a forum? Shouldn't your wife be fucking you 8-ways til sunday?

DragonCub

She did, is, and continues to do so  :D

I just had to tell the good news.

Darkmoon

Well, that's good at lest... but stilll...

(shakes head)

DragonCub

and we're expecting our first child together  :D

sorry, just really happy and felt like sharing.