The Belly-Up Tavern -Beware the Purple winged angel-

Started by familyghost, November 28, 2006, 08:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Dragonkitty

"You have proof, of course. I'm sure you wouldn't accuse anyone without proof. You wouldn't want to make a mistake." Mel locked eyes again, trying to calm her again.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

e waved wearily to Karl and chuckled. that sounded like wily he's remembered when he watched bass in another dimension drive into the future. " i'm not sure last time i encountered Zero he was off to  fight some one called Omega." e sighed. with the others sleep i gem feel the emptiness there preses held at bay. "what about you mister Technomage? what have you been up to?" e looks around. " that and what does it take to get an non alcoholic drink around here?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Boog

Styg, I notice that you've been pointedly silent on the matter. Did you do it? Boogey queried Stygian specifically, avoiding being heard by interlopers.

Stygian

"I saw him impale her with my own eyes. She was trying to guard the ancient scrolls, and he ripped her apart!" the girl thinks, images of the ordeal slipping through. Darkness, fire, a hunched-over figure standing in front of a large bookcase of some sort and Stygian standing before it. And then how tentacles shot from his back and speared the figure thoroughly, before letting it fall to the floor and stepping over it.

Oh yeah. I did it. But there's more to it than that.

Kitsune Ascendant

*hears the shouting, but makes an attempt to tune it out*

best not to get involved. Things like that rarely end well. *takes another sip* especially for outside parties.

now, what kind of food does this place have? the mogwaii were at best a snack, and I'm hungry enough to eat a shadow dragon.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Mel Dragonkitty

"I'm sure it's a fascinating story. You live such a complicated life."  Mel smiled at the woman keeping her attention while she added. "I can wipe the last hour or so without leaving a trace, but not the older stuff. It's integrated at too many levels. Guess we have to rely on your charm."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

familyghost

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on December 02, 2006, 02:00:00 AM
"Nah I prefer female anger its sweeter than male." He said, flipping a platinum coin to the angel. Paladin was glad she couldn't mind read, she'd  hit him. Pal wasn't sure, her surface thoughts were somewhat shielded. "You cook pizzas here lass? Something with plenty of meat and BBQ sauce would be great."

"Well then don't get Babs upset or you might just die of overeating." Angela gave a wry smile.  "Pizza with a lot of meat and BBQ..." Angela chewed on the end of her pencil  "Give me twenty minutes and I'll see what..."   Angela looked around for Wraith and spotted him leaning against the back of the bar, his eyes closed.  "Wraith!" 

"What?" Wraith didn't open his eyes. 

"We need a cook, so is it your brother or your wife I should call." Angela asked.

"If you even so much as dial my home number I'll be having some wings for my dinner." Wraith opened a single eye to glare at her. "Call L.B., I can control him."

"Pizza will be done in the next 45 minutes." Angela smiled.

e_voyager

"ah your back" sys E  "can  i have some water? as in H2O?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

The man in black looks at his cup and then at the strange mass of tentacles coming out of the short, ugly man, and looks at his cup again.

"Truly, a draught cooled an age in the deep earth, tasting of dance and song and sunburnt mirth..." He stared at the bottom of this glass. Satisfied no message waited for him, he turned his attention back to the Barkeep.
  "If you need a cook for pizza, I happen to have some skill with that. Give me another one of these, and I'll cook the good Captain's dish."

Paladin Sheppard

"Well then don't get Babs upset or you might just die of overeating." Angela gave a wry smile.  "Pizza with a lot of meat and BBQ..." Angela chewed on the end of her pencil  "Give me twenty minutes and I'll see what..."   Angela looked around for Wraith and spotted him leaning against the back of the bar, his eyes closed.  "Wraith!" 

"What?" Wraith didn't open his eyes. 

"We need a cook, so is it your brother or your wife I should call." Angela asked.

"If you even so much as dial my home number I'll be having some wings for my dinner." Wraith opened a single eye to glare at her. "Call L.B., I can control him."

"Pizza will be done in the next 45 minutes." Angela smiled.

"That'll do lass thanks. Say what time would ye be getting off work tonight? I just finished a decent paying job and I'm looking for someone to help me spend some of the pay." Paladin points to the card in Angela's hands a silly grin on his face, not knowing if she'll huff off or accept. "If ye can't tonight my contacts are on that card."

Boog

Boogey notices Paladin and Angela and chuckles. Watch the player play. Beside the point though. Alright, Stygian, what are these complications? In brief, if you please.

familyghost

Quote from: e_voyager on December 02, 2006, 11:32:10 PM
"ah your back" sys E  "can  i have some water? as in H2O?"

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on December 03, 2006, 02:17:00 AM
"That'll do lass thanks. Say what time would ye be getting off work tonight? I just finished a decent paying job and I'm looking for someone to help me spend some of the pay." Paladin points to the card in Angela's hands a silly grin on his face, not knowing if she'll huff off or accept. "If ye can't tonight my contacts are on that card."

Wraith arched an eye as he silently poured a glass of water and set it next to the Bugs Bunny cup that Perfection had fabricated.  "Happy now?"  He then turned to watch the show that was about to start with Paladin.

"Sorry, I have a strict 'No dating customers, friends, forces of evil or smartalecks' rule." Angela smiled as she left for he back room. 

"Wraith just laughed.  "What's funny is she really does have such a rule."

e_voyager

"thank you. " e picks up the glass and drains it with out ever bringing it near his  lips. this is a slight hissing sound and  steam escapes his arm and chest vent and the water is broke down via electrosis into hydrogen and oxygen. in moments E's  energy indicator shows full. "Nothing like a little water to recharger the fuel cells." E crosses over to Karl. " co what brings toy here admiral?"

Paladin Sheppard

"Aww nuts. Well ye can't blame me for trying can ye lass?"  Pal watches her as she exits. "Now mister Waith about that Fyrewine..."

Snuggles

"Hey i would like another one of these." Lifting up the synx in his hand. "And can we get some music going on."

familyghost

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on December 03, 2006, 04:31:32 PM
"Aww nuts. Well ye can't blame me for trying can ye lass?"  Pal watches her as she exits. "Now mister Waith about that Fyrewine..."

"Huh, oh yeah." Wraith pressed a small button on the underside of his bar.  A few seconds later Babs came running in with the wine.  "Pour it for this guy, and becareful Sheppared, unlike our angel friend Babs does bite."

"Only if if they ask and even then it's extra." Babas gave a toothy and yet sultry smile.

Then Wraith heard the order for more Styx wine, he decided now would be a good idea to mention the fact that a motel down the street gave discounts for tavern goers.  "Here you go." He said as he made his way to the table. "As for the room, there's asmall motel chain down the street and a good friend of mine runs it, but if you go there you'll be in a special dimension called The Verge and it's specially suited for the deceased."

KarlOmega1

Karl: Well E...I'm taking a bit of time off from defending the Alpha Quadrant in my Dimension (saying that because this Tavern is interdimensional, right?)...and I finally got Micheal to leave the PET an occupy a body designed to look like him...

OOC: E...the plot timeline dictates MMBN-->Original MM--> MM X, right?
MMBN= MegaMan Battle Network/ Rockman EXE
Original MM = MegaMan/Rockman
MM X = MegaMan X/ Rockman X
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Snuggles

"well thank you much" Looking around the room and finding Mel. "Hello, would you like a drink with me?"

Kitsune Ascendant

hmm. seems like things are winding down here.

anyways, I don't think I ever got a straight answer as to what kind of food you serve here, though that pizza sounds good.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on December 04, 2006, 01:01:42 AM
Karl: Well E...I'm taking a bit of time off from defending the Alpha Quadrant in my Dimension (saying that because this Tavern is interdimensional, right?)...and I finally got Micheal to leave the PET an occupy a body designed to look like him...
(the whole problem with that is that in that world forte is  a reconstituted of Pharaoh man and Gospel is a beat bases on Pharaoh mans code.
E chuckled.  "i never did understand that earth. it's almost as if the digital world was cam into being and was interrupted by robotises instead of monster makers."
" e raised his glass. " may i have another drink?" e setts down his glass in front of him. " at that point doctor light/hikari should have been only half way through programming rock's brain and theoretical abilities but instead of compiling rock came to life as a net naive like blues before him and there robots in that world were but aside. in stead they work on materialization." e shook his head. still the last time i was in the presses of earth in 20XX wily was lament the loss of king and  his health was starting to fail. any year not the old man is going to go all or nothing. know him he'll try for both and i'm not sure that forte  can survive the onset with his energy system corrupted but all that evil energy the was using to 'become a dark god'" at this e sight but knew that forte was in trouble the energy made his stronger true but it corrupted his program and soon he would not be able to vacate a dying body for a new one. " oh  and here's some news on zero in 21XX. he was revived again after that whole nightmare virus war then but now a new program called the dark elf is starting a war and i get the feeling that X is on the verge of cracking and breaking down."  e sighs. " X was made fore piece king of like a robot super man to stop sigma Lex Luther. of course what no one may realize is that sigma is a viral copy of dad's mind and will based on his days as mister X and uploaded into Zero and plague. i wonder whats ever became of Plague

Paladin Sheppard

Turning to face Babs Pal took a good look at the succubus (some of the time was spent imagining what was under the schoolgirl outfit). "Thank ye lass." He said as he took the drink and sipped. "Damn that'd be a DR800 vintage, how the hells did ye get those lovely hands on that?" Surprised enough by the quality of the drink Paladin's mind shield dropped for a second which would allow Babs (if she had the ability) to catch an image of Pal's rendition of her.

Mel Dragonkitty

Without looking away from the scene in front of her Mel waves at Snuggles. "I'm kinda busy right now. Maybe when I'm done we can talk about old times. Providing we've had them. That's the trouble with these interdimensional places, you never know if your old friends have met you yet."

e_voyager

E suddenly sneezes as if some one was speaking o him. "excuse me Karl."  e whips his nose form force of habit despite the knowledge that it would be dry. "so tell me will you be doing any voluntary time travel on this vacation of yours?"

Snuggles

"Well, ok... " looking a little bit down. "Anyone want to do something... Maybe darts or something?" Looking around.

Kitsune Ascendant

KarlOmega1

*Karl pulls out an ID and a paper and shows them to E*

Karl: This ID is a Time travelers License and the paper is a permanent authorization by No-zone to investigate any Anomolies (did I spell that right?) that I come across in my travels.

*Karl's comm went off*

Karl: hello? Hi Dr. Hikari...What?! Is Wily there with you?...Ok, I'll tell him.

*Karl hangs up*

Karl: E...seems your twin brother got beat up by Roll again for being a perv...your father's assessing the damage...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Stygian

Stygian leaned back in his chair, and drew a breath before his explanation.
   "Her friend was possessed. That vault was a hold for a number of hazardous artifacts and tomes, one of which I had recieved an assignment to destroy. And in her clumsiness, her partner unsealed a horror from within one, a particular mask. I was only lucky to get her before she actually put it on."

e_voyager

E laughs " he never did know when to quite."  rubbing his face slighter  e sobers. " and what makes it worse is that though Wily accept me i still got part of his programming when i  snatched this spare body and made it my own." e smiled " and because of that i know how he feels and that he my push but that he won't really do more then talk big to her. he really wanted her to like him almost as much as he wants to  defeat Rock in a one on one  battle."

Snuggles

Waka Moves up to the wall pulls out a brush and starts to draw a dart board and darts. After he is done, He speaks a word and they all move into real time. "Here." gives three darts to Moonsoul. "Ok, only rules is no magic alright?"

Kitsune Ascendant

no magic. got it. *tosses the dart from hand to hand, testing it's weight, making a few calculations* you go first.