Second Life:Lost Lake

Started by topher chee, November 26, 2006, 12:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher chee

Well I finally got it workin, I found DMFA Lost Lake, but nobody is home.....where is everybody?

Suwako

topher chee

lol cant you retrieve it from them?

Suwako

Tried, their E-mail(s) don't reach my inbox.

topher chee

try adding them to your friends list that way they dont get blocked

Suwako

Quote from: topher chee on November 26, 2006, 04:39:00 PM
try adding them to your friends list that way they dont get blocked

I did that A long time ago  :3
they just hate me, I know its true.

topher chee

Zedd

Well watch out for lalalala Land...

topher chee

Zedd

There next door....Maxxwell should tell you alot

topher chee

Zedd

Maxwell Fawkland....Good friend of mine..He should be there at Lost Lake sometimes

topher chee

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

topher chee

Blazehawk

I'm roaming about there sometimes. I might be on a lot more over Christmas break, as I'm considering getting Premium again. I wanna build a temple of Sekhmet on there. :3

Zedd

Blazehawk

Quote from: Zedd on November 26, 2006, 10:28:26 PM
Ask Sliver first...

:P I meant on the little piece of 512 they give you with premium. It shall be most shiny.

Zedd

topher chee

I got the free one^^
Finally its free
Well I went and started editing my avvy and its going like crap right now, i need some help getting it right

Silverfoxr

DMFA lost lake is located at Albatuata on Second Life- and has grown quite alot - ask either me on Minerava if you wish to place a vendor or add land - (theres a small block of land right next to us that would be perfect for a temple)

the reason nobody is usally there cause we're on at different times - i a m usally on in the mornings - and i know max and Min hang out there to - janus is sometimes there to - and our new guardian inuyasha is sometimes there to

so dont worry to much - hang around and usally someone well show up - there is also a inn house located at the back - which has rooms for people to rent out for 200l a month

Silverfoxr

i well help you out sometime topher - just i cant log in at teh moment - but i well be on at the evening my sl name is Silverfox Rainbow:) i am a good sl teacher :D

Aiyano: you should be able to make a new password on the website - if you get stuck

topher chee

Well, right now I have a whole bunch of crap to do for school so Im not sure how much play-time I'll get on SL.  Plus, by mom likes to nag me whenever i finally do get to get online so theres no say in how much time i will get. 
I have to do over 5 10-page outlines of world history
I also have to make up results for my science fair project and do the board before the 20th of Dec.
I have to keep an 85+ in all my classes or else I'm screwed and right now i discovered i have a 69 in Pre-Ap Chem.
I HATE ALL THESE BLOODY AP AND PRE-AP COURSES!!!!!!!
other than that my life is going swimmingly :mowsad

SkipSanders

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on November 26, 2006, 04:26:33 PM
Tried, their E-mail(s) don't reach my inbox.

I believe there are some ISP's that block SL's emails as spam, before they ever reach your inbox, so you won't be able to get them on that ISP.

Might have to create a yahoo mail account to use for them, those don't block things before they get to you.

topher chee

*shrugs*
If you really want to get on again, go for it

insanekaosx

SL was oddly laggy for me.

And it hated me. IE- I could never make a decent llooking avi.

I was able to get to LL though

Gornemant

*idly pokes his SL icon* .... <.< nah

Kaerou

The best way to get a good avatar is to buy and customise an existing vendor avatar.

Theres a lot of very good avatars out there.

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

e_voyager

good luch Ayino as for me my net inms unstale at hom but if you want you can firn one one it during my free time at work.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Where' s is the sit e here. At the clock work mansion site?