Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

<him? I'm not completely sure, but I think he's some sort of robotic lifeform. closely resembles a reploid. don't worry about him, though. he's nice.>
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Snuggles

>robotic lifeform?< [tilts his head still unsure what he is]

e_voyager

e looks at the jumpy feline. in his language he  says in a comforting voice. "if i make you uncomfortable like this then i can convert to flesh and blood. it is simple enough and i have the technology to do so."
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

<hmm. I guess you don't get those kinds of people around where you come from, so you probably wouldn't know. anyways, just treat him like any normal person. anywyas, I'm hungry as well, so the faster we get to the village the sooner we can have that feast>
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Snuggles

>well let me have whatever those things are and i will get you anywhere you want< [looking back down to the cookies and Mel]

Kitsune Ascendant

<just a sec>

*grabs a few cookies and puts them on a smaller plate, which I then hand up to snuggles*

<here ya go>

Snuggles

[Takes them happily. Smells them again then take a bite then puts them down] >alright not what i was expecting... anyway a deal is a deal< [starts off pretty quickly then come back after a min] >sorry about that i almost forgot that your the only one that can move quickly< [and starts off slower this time]

DigitalMan

DM leans towards K2, a sort of automatic and pointless motion in an attempt to speak privately.

"Can you understand anything they're saying?"

"Do I look like a TARDIS?" The apparently intelligent vehicle responded in a rather condescending manner. "I only know recorded languages from Earth. That's all you gave me, remember?"

"Fair enough..." DM tilts his head, struggling to understand and failing horribly. "It'd be easier if they were beating each other senseless. Or cartoonishly expressive. Like that episode of Zoids I downloaded."

Seeing the panther dash off he prepares to get started, wondering if flight or driving would be easiest around here.

Zet

*gets up*where are we going? [OOC: you only said where in the secret language not to everyone else}*shapeshifts into a wingless four-legged dragon form* I'll be able to keep up this time at least *looks at the cookies and realizes he is very hungry

[OOC:this form is very fast and is all terrain  :B]

Zedd

Mel Dragonkitty

"Take the cookies, Zet. I guess they didn't make very good kitten bait after all."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Kitsune Ascendant

alright everyone. follow the new guy. *shifts to my fox form*

gotta love being a kitsune. <alright, lead the way, snuggles!>

Snuggles

>fine but you have to keep up< [he moves quickly but not a quickly before like he is holding back.  And move though the trees and bushes then he suddenly stops. Lifts up his head as if to hear something] >i think i have found them but they are talking in a weird language here i will repeat it< [having a little bit of trouble] "i don't know where that little black thing went...." >another person< "Well anyway that next time you see it kill it and move on..." [turns around to look at moonsoul] >i can't get the rest of it. What are they saying?< (ooc: they are about 10 min away for the postion that they are at right now)

Kitsune Ascendant

<that does not sound like something my people would say. they speak of killing you so casually. such cold words anger me greatly...wait>

[concentrating carefully, Moonsoul extends her hearing range so that she can tune in on the conversation]

"Meanwhile, the rest of you keep looking for those fox things. they fetch a nice price on the black market. 'specially the small ones."

[a low, bone-rattling growl escapes from moonsoul's lips]

so that's why no one was around to greet us... alright everyone. listen up. We've got a group of some kind of enslavers about 5 klicks that way, and they're strong enough that they're going after kitsune. all of you head to those moutains over there. they have a small cave system which you can easly defend yourselves. digitalman, I want your camerabots in a defense grid of about a one klick radius, stealth mode, once you get there. also, get that camera thing of yours out. the rest of you make whatever prepreations you need to once you're there.  I'll wait here until nigthfall, then do some recon of their base of operations. I'll be back by dawn, hopefully.
*shifts to humanoid form and summons a small amulet*
<snuggles, this is a translation amulet. it will allow you to speak and understand what the others are saying. stay with them, and keep your eyes and ears open. you can trust kitsune like me, but no one else outside the group.>

*disapears into the trees*

Snuggles

[takes the amulet and puts it on but he fells no different but then when moonsoul disappear into the trees he move carefully over to Mel, the only other nice looking one, but trying to keep an eye and an ear on moonsoul. Turns to look up to Mel] "Can you understand me now?"

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel smiles, "Yes I can. Moonsoul neglected to tell us your name in all the excitement. Can you show us to the caves we're to make base in?"
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Snuggles

"well my name is Snuggles and Sure i can show you to the caves?" [Looking a little more scared as the fact hit him that the people from before were trying to kill him but still move towards the caves keeping an eye on everyone and an ear out for trouble] "Just one question that moonsoul didn't explain to me very well... What is that? Moonsoul said robotic something or other but i didn't get it?" [Pointing at E again while traveling to the caves]

Mel Dragonkitty

"E? He's a non-organic lifeform. It's amazing the variety of forms life takes. But I don't think he'd mind if you thought of him as someone wearing a metal suit if that helps you."

Snuggles

[getting a little closer to the caves now] "but he has no smell to him. Even if he was in armor he would still give of a smell... if he is non-organic then let him have the smell of the trees or something like it." [very puzzled now that one of his very well trained senses would be wrong about a lifeform]

e_voyager

e sighs as he follows the. "the reason i have no scent to you is that metal dose not hold scents very well." E considers for a moment "think of me simply as something of a walking doll if it helps. While I man not have a scent of my own 'per say ' you can  track me by the scenes of those I have been near.." e holds back on using his belt as kitsune's words have him a little worried. He check his interns defense systems and finds his EMP shielding is only as 78% but that should be enough as he engages his auto repair.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Snuggles

"Murrr...? What is a doll?" [tilts his head toward E]

Mel Dragonkitty

"You don't know what a doll is? I have a feeling we're going to shake up your world," Mel sighed. She thought a moment. "I've been to a lot of places where the shaman or holy person make little replica people out of cloth or clay. They often imbue them with a spirit, such as that of a recently passed ancestor. Did your society do such things?"

As Snuggles pondered Mel leaned towards e and whispered, "Beings can't smell metal? I never realized that. Is that why they make such a mess when they mine?"

Snuggles

"well i have heard of those things but i have never seen one before." As they finally reach the caves, "these should be clear because i haven't heard or seen any movement around here for a while." Once there he goes over to E and starts to check him over because of his instinct to check out what they have seen before.

e_voyager

e watched the curious feline lifting arms and legs  as required. " uhm  i  hate to interrupt your investigation but this is kind of awkward for me."

Zedd

Well now arent we just having our little fun...*as my back wings shudder*

Kitsune Ascendant

nightfall. alright. *shifts into fox form, then casts invisibility on myself, and starts towards the base of operations*

Snuggles

Backs off a little "i am sorry but i have never seen something like you or any of you before except Moonsoul and now since i am a little more trusting i would i like to find out what you are" and as Zedd's wings shudder he moves back a little again "ok do you have control of those things?"

e_voyager

e chuckles. his wings are king of like a tail they do what he wants when he thinks about them but when he doesn't they have a mind of their own or at least they seem to" as for my my wings are really part of me they are my companion when we are on." e shrugs "but that's besides the point"

Snuggles

"well where i come from we have unmoving wings but we can still fly" Snuggles moves over to Zedd to check out his wings almost doing the same thing as before with E.

e_voyager

E's wings  suddenly jump form his back as e becomes once more  himself and him k9 companion gospel. "Gospel  he's not trying to hurt you you know" the  wolf barks and   vanished into the air.  " please excuse he it was getting frustrated being mered with me for all that time it seems"