Good Karma

Started by Teroniss, October 29, 2006, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teroniss

Went to the Texas Ren Fest today, great place. For anyon in Texas who havent gone, you should go, you got 2 weeks left. Anyways, about 2 years ago a friend of mine who owns a gaming store had money stolen by a now ex-employee of his. Well the ex-employee left all this stuff of his there, including a sword. Well my friend sold the sword to me to make up part of what he lost from the ex-employee. Later he learned that the sword had been stolen and the ex-employee stole it from another of his ex-employers at the Ren Fest. So I took it to the original owner today because I didnt want a stolen sword on my conscience. The guy thanked me and let me take what I paid for it in store merchandise. So I grabbed a $50 sword and left. Well my parents, impressed with my honesty, offered to take me back to the shop, give back the new sword and use it to pay off the difference owed on the stolen sword. Well the store owner, being generous since I returned the stolen sword, gave me $100 off the retail price of it and we bought it back.

And then, I found $20 laying elsewhere on the ground, my good karma reward of the day.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gabi

Nice, Teroniss. :)

And yay, you're back! :D Please continue refraining from slaying me. ;)

(Extra candy if you can remember what I'm referring to.)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Nikki

oh, and before i forget:

*delivers teh first trick/smite*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

RJ

Whoa... that's a lot of good luck!

Good on ya for returning that sword!  :)

Boog

Awesome dude! Ha, I knew karma worked. And regardless of that, good for you! Most people wouldn't have cared.

DigitalMan

Zedd

Thats kickass mondo cool..:shifty...Im going mondo nuts!

Alan Garou

Welcome, Y'all! I greet you from my home state. And good for you! In addition to your real-life karma, I will reward your good deed with Forum KarmaTM. Now have a nice day.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, at least I skipped the good karma. I'm really not making much ground up on Darkmoon, though....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

*Is confused* ...But I think I get the jist of what you're saying.  HUzzah for karma.  I once found a $1 bill lying on the floor of a convienient store, and asked if anybody had droped it.  No one said they had so I took it, and while leaving, an old lady asked if I could spare a dollar.   Yay, that made me feel good. :>

Teroniss

Quote from: Gabi on October 29, 2006, 08:55:46 PM

Sorry, cant say that I do Gabi  :erk
But then, I have about 20 gazillion other things on my mind, like 20 page dissertations, and 10 page research papers, and tests and D&D campaign writing, and model painting, and WoW and sponges

Some one kill me now  :mowdizzy

ninjannihilator

I gave you pie for thanksgiving dinner. :mowcookie

Teroniss

Mmm, pie, many thanks for pie, as long as its not pumpkin, then I shall make you rue the day, rue you hear me? Muahahahahhaa :mwaha

ninjannihilator

Rue the day? :woot :marle
Finally I rue the day!  :mwaha  :mwaha  :mwaha :mwaha
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Oh noes!  :mowdizzy :boggle
Not pumpkin pie, stay away, stay awayyyy!!! :kittyno

Gabi

Quote from: Teroniss on November 07, 2006, 01:13:18 AM
Quote from: Gabi on October 29, 2006, 08:55:46 PM

Sorry, cant say that I do Gabi  :erk
But then, I have about 20 gazillion other things on my mind, like 20 page dissertations, and 10 page research papers, and tests and D&D campaign writing, and model painting, and WoW and sponges

Some one kill me now :mowdizzy
Good luck with all of that.

Ok, I'll tell you. When we first met on Furcadia, a long time ago, you were using the name "Teroniss Starslayer", right? And my name was "Gliynn Starseed". So we had this conversation:

GS: Starslayer?
TS: Yes?
GS: Please don't slay me.

And then you laughed.

Unless Teroniss Starslayer was someone else, in which case you may as well ignore this whole post.

Teroniss

Oooooo, I remember now, gods that has been a long time ago. Lol, yea that was pretty humorous ^_^

Gabi

I'm glad you remember me. :D It's nice to see you again. :>