11/1/06 - Insert Hand for Prize

Started by Grenn, November 01, 2006, 12:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 01, 2006, 07:09:36 AM
Quote from: Psaakyrn on November 01, 2006, 06:46:24 AM
Well, Falina has been surprised before.. Ref: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_481.php (though there's the off-chance that she went therewarly to spy on sleeping Kria instead)

See also #424 (where Abel sneaks up on her) and the first frame of #425 when she finds out why.

Sides sometimes I  wonder if it makes a person question Fa'Linas IQ... :paranoid

RJ

Quote from: Zedd on November 01, 2006, 06:53:49 AM
Im not that foolish stick my paw in there...Seriously...So you cant bribe me with a muffin etheir :shifty  and futher note...I;m sure the headmisstress wil lwant to know these updates from Abel anyhow...

:< Not even for an RJ muffin?

ShiningShadow

Man Mabs is so mischeivious and evil to boot I like it. I wil triple dog dare you to do it
DO IT!
DO IT!

I can't wait and see Pyro expression after the tree takes his hand.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ShiningShadow on November 01, 2006, 08:32:05 AM
I can't wait and see Pyro expression after the tree takes his hand.

For all we know he might be able to grow another one with his super-dragon-powers.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alan Garou

It seems to me that, if he sticks his hand in there, the tree will bite it off. But, of course, this is coming from the guy who wrote a story about a sentient homocidal fig tree.  :rolleyes

Stygian

I just keep wondering how old Pyroduck actually is. Seeing as dragons apparently live for tens of thousands of years, and he seems to be at least moderately powerful for one, I can't help but do.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Stygian on November 01, 2006, 09:20:48 AM
I just keep wondering how old Pyroduck actually is. Seeing as dragons apparently live for tens of thousands of years, and he seems to be at least moderately powerful for one, I can't help but do.

From the Demonology 101:
Age 57,822, Balorie is considered a very young dragon.

Stygian

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 01, 2006, 09:34:30 AM

From the Demonology 101:
Age 57,822, Balorie is considered a very young dragon.

... and that is just messed up. (seriously, I don't like it. were I to have that kind of lifespan, I'd probably end myself sometime into my seven-hundreds...)

Gabi

I didn't know Mab had such potential for ebil. She and Pyroduck seemed to get on well enough in the past.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

rt

:U that tree is so random
:giggle :mwaha :giggleand soo funny at the same time

Xss

OKay : Mab being Evil...That's new...And funny! XD

Aridas

hands... tree snacks! Yes Pyro! Feed the tree!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Does anyone else read the Demonology info?

The bit about "impenetrable hides" ? Surely that means, even if he puts his hand in there, and the tree tries to bite it off, the likely result is broken teeth?

Or is that just me?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jim Halisstrad

Dude, it's a tree with a MOUTH.
Impenetrable hide doesn't protect against creepy :o

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 01, 2006, 10:38:24 AM
Does anyone else read the Demonology info?

Yes.  Remembering on the other hand..

QuoteThe bit about "impenetrable hides" ? Surely that means, even if he puts his hand in there, and the tree tries to bite it off, the likely result is broken teeth?

Or is that just me?

True, unless the tree is impenetrable too.  Then all bets are off  >:3

Aridas

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 01, 2006, 10:44:59 AM
True, unless the tree is impenetrable too. Then all bets are off >:3
not to mention all hands...

llearch n'n'daCorna

AmigaDragon

Which again raises the question... is the hide impenetrable even in non-dragon form?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

ShiningShadow

I don't know I should look it up in Demonology 101 to find any evidence to support that. But in any case I think Pyro is impenterable in that form.

ninjannihilator

He's probably not going to stick his hand in there. Unless Mab already knows he's a dragon. It seems that Wildy already knows it.

I also think that Fi is going to do something stupid and Fa'lina won't find out about Pyro for a while. Hopefully, we'll see another Abel and Pyro fight.

superluser

Quote from: Cogidubnus on November 01, 2006, 12:21:20 AMThere will be muffins. And death.  :shifty

Blueberry Muffins of Death?

Last year or so, someone died in the apartment below me.  Whatever they used to cover up the stench smelled like blueberry muffins.  But it wasn't quite strong enough to cover the smell of a dead body, so Blueberry Muffins of Death.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Alondro

*Charles shouts at the tree as it grabs Pyro*  Un-hand him!

*chomp!*

*Charles  :erk * I didn't mean it that way...  Uhm, it's just a flesh wound?  o_o   I wonder, is Mab perhaps testing Pyro?  Is Mab even Mab?  Is anything the way it seems!?  Maybe Pyro is Fa'lina, and Fa'lina is Mab, Dan is actually Pip, while Pip has become Alexsi, who herself changed into Jyrras, who became Abel, who had switched into Kria, who'd exchanged places with Wildy, who transmogrified into Mab!  And the real Pyro?  He's behind the scenes manipulating everyone!  They're all puppets dancing at the end of his strings!  Evil dragon conspiracy!   :mowdizzy
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

ninjannihilator

Quote from: Alondro on November 01, 2006, 01:29:31 PM
*Charles shouts at the tree as it grabs Pyro*  Un-hand him!

*chomp!*

*Charles  :erk * I didn't mean it that way...  Uhm, it's just a flesh wound?  o_o   I wonder, is Mab perhaps testing Pyro?  Is Mab even Mab?  Is anything the way it seems!?  Maybe Pyro is Fa'lina, and Fa'lina is Mab, Dan is actually Pip, while Pip has become Alexsi, who herself changed into Jyrras, who became Abel, who had switched into Kria, who'd exchanged places with Wildy, who transmogrified into Mab!  And the real Pyro?  He's behind the scenes manipulating everyone!  They're all puppets dancing at the end of his strings!  Evil dragon conspiracy!   :mowdizzy
:erk
:orly

GabrielsThoughts

Vauge maemories of a lame "starwars" movie have been torturing me all night I wonder why.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

ninjannihilator

Were you watching Star Wars yesterday?

grayvn

It actually reminded me of a scene in Flash Gordon, but I haven't seen the movie for a long time and could be wrong.

Heh heh - Flaaaash, uhaaaaa!

However, Mab's sooooo cuty when she's being evil.

thegayhare

well there are worse tree's he could run into...

like the Redneck Trees

llearch n'n'daCorna

I still like that. "Take it like a boy scout!"

*giggle*

tenlaius

hehehe...silly mab, and she looks..almost teeth rotting cute somehow with the ebil face xD