Halloween Costume

Started by ninjannihilator, October 31, 2006, 09:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjannihilator

Just post what you're halloween costume is this year. Add pics if you can.

I was going to be a black mage but I couldn't find the pointy conical yellow hat. And I ran out of time to make myself the robe.

bill

RJ

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 31, 2006, 09:33:50 PM
Dr. Acula from "Scrubs".  >:3

:o Seriously? That's awesome!

Um, how about I just say I'm dressing up as myself? o_o

Mel Dragonkitty

I wore my shirt from Hershey PA and handed out Hershey bars to the kids. Does that count as a theme?
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Jim Halisstrad

I have a pin that says Zombie Bait on it.  If I make it out to my friends halloween party thats about as dressed up as I can get :/

Stygian

I'm myself. Under current conditions (large and evil-looking, all black torn clothes, fresh shrapnel scars in face and others on neck and hands), that's creepy enough.

Dakata

I didn't go trick-or-treating. :<

...But people've told me that I looked like that one girl from The Ring. Is that creepy enough to count as a costume?

...Yeah. :U I was that one girl...from The Ring...and I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. And I was playing on the intarwebs all day instead of trick-or-treating. Yep. Real scary. :V

Alan Garou

Freddy Krueger  :kruger

(Note: It is extremely hard to type with razor-tipped fingers.)

Zedd

I am an evil vampire wearing hose

Creativity

Worlds laziest ninja :D

-has the shirt to prove it :3-

Boog

I went as a demon; black dress shirt and pants, red tie, sunglasses, slicked back my hair and made a pair of wings out of two coat hangers and a black pair of stockings I found lying around. I might have pics this saterday, since I'll be wearing it again for a slightly belated halloween party then. Man I love this holiday!  :boogie

thegayhare

Since I had to work today my costumes had to fit a butchers shop

so when I was actualy working in the shop I wore a hannible lector restraint mask wiuth a pin I made "Ask me about our fava beans" and when I went out to stock the meat I wore a wild boar mask and a name tag that said PorkChop

lucas marcone

hare i applaud your sinister sense of humor

Fresnor

Went as the only thing I could come up with, as a civilian.

Kenji

Vidar

A homicidal maniac: they look just like everyone else.  :kruger
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Stygian

No we don't! At least not us Hannibal Lecter-types. We can blend in, but under the right circumstances we're pretty distinguished. And we like our masks too much to pass up on halloween.

DigitalMan

Either a Special-Ops army dude with infinitely better camo, or a camouflage ninja. Maybe both. But I was referred to as "the bush monster," and ended up scaring lots and lots of people without ever being seen fully. Not even the real army dude from next door to my friend's house knew I was there.

Never before has last-minute improvisation been so useful and entertaining.

Toric

Scarecrow. The Wizard-of-Oz variety, not the Batman Begins villain.

Made it entirely out of supplies purchased from Wal-Mart (about 30 bucks) and a borrowed hat from Silver Dollar City. Won first place at the costume contest of a halloween dance. Shown with me is my girlfriend as Dorothy.

[Edit] Before anyone else says it *cough*DAKATA*cough*, yes, I know, brown nose. Haha. :zombiekun2
Yap by Silver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

That Dorothy looks evil. I'm sure she's trying to hide it, though...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

skwerly

In the US, it's on October 31.

I worked through Halloween.  Night shift with overtime.  Made a lot of money and didn't have to buy candy or deal with small children.  I thought about putting a sticker on my badge that said "COSTUME", but someone told me it'd be tacky so I didn't.  That's ok, no one else dressed up either.

Which, sad to say, was probably one of my best Halloweens ever.

*sigh*

Zedd

And FKK is looking good in that Duo outfit

thegayhare

Quote from: lucas marcone on October 31, 2006, 11:36:15 PM
hare i applaud your sinister sense of humor

Why thank you

I always try to have fun with my costumes... Last year I went to work as a capital one pillager... that one got alot of laughs

and you should have seen the looks Hannible got standing behind the meat counter

I'll get some pics later

Damaris

I worked 9-8 at the library, so I totally had to dress up.

I was a "Dorrie the Little Witch" inspired witch.  Didn't really look like her, but several similar elements.

Dorrie, for those that don't know.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ninjannihilator

Next year I think I'll dress up as a tie-dye ninja. I hate ninjas for the most part but tie-dye ninjas are too funny to pass up.

grayvn

I was dressed up as a trucker zombie. With torn flesh, a missing tooth and a cap saying WK. [It's actually a very unknown brand that disappeard some years ago, but I told everyone that it stands for Wandelnder Kadaver (wandering cadaver)] That's unless I wasn't moaning "Brnhr? Graargh, braaaains!" at them.  Big hit with the ladys.

Nikki

ok, i'll try to convey my costume(s) with emoticons:

:ninja :bat :kittydevious :redrum

&

:pirate :choco

and yes, i ahev pics of the first one

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

ninjannihilator

Quote from: Xze-Xze on November 01, 2006, 04:06:15 PM
ok, i'll try to convey my costume(s) with emoticons:

:ninja :bat :kittydevious :redrum

&

:pirate :choco

and yes, i ahev pics of the first one

Hmm...Pirates and chocobos, sounds like an FF character. Well, post a pic of the first one because at the moment I'm picturing a ninja with wings and horns and a gun.

Alondro

Meh, I was doing online surveys, then folded wash while watching some "Bleach" episodes.  Maybe if I can get some more money next year I'll make a bankai-level Hollow Ichigo costume, which would look cool.  :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif