Hai :3

Started by Creativity, October 12, 2006, 10:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creativity

After two days of getting this profile up and running, I finally did it!

:mowhappy Squuuuuuueeeeeeee  :mowhappy

Haillo Everwe body!  :mowcookie

-is purposfully acting all twinkish/noobish and such-

DigitalMan

Greetings and salutations!

xHaZxMaTx

Acting like a noob... on purpose?  Hmm...  to smite or not to smite.   Meh, it's your first offense. :P  Welcome!

Damn, ninja-ed. :mad

Roureem Egas

Hello, welcome to the forums. Have a ribbon, or maybe a bookmark from a haunted book.

*Beep*

...what?

Zedd

Hi....Welcome to the place....I am your new friend...My name is Zedd...Pleassure to have you around

Gareeku

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :) Beware of the various forms of insanity that run rampant around here, and you should be fine. ^.^

Creativity

-reasoning to act so noobish off the bat-

I am a very wierd person, and so I usually test 'the limits' before I get here. Y'know, prepare the community members :P

And also I was extremely excited to finally get on these forums, so I had to express it :3

Thank you all! Even though you dont know me a warm greeting is always accepted.

Now to rape you of your pancakes....  :mowninja

-edit-
Quote from: Gareeku on October 12, 2006, 11:15:52 PM
Hey there, welcome to the forums! :) Beware of the various forms of insanity that run rampant around here, and you should be fine. ^.^

Your warning me? :o

Hilary

Quote from: Creativity on October 12, 2006, 11:16:56 PM
Now to rape you of your pancakes....  :mowninja

I'm afraid I already ate them. However, I do have some rather tasty parmesan-garlic pita chips.

Velcome! *Count Dracula laughter*

Anara

Hallooo :)

My Pancakes?!! NOOOOOOOO!!!

*sets up a defensive perimeter around her plate*

You can take my life but you can never take my breakfast!  :sword

Creativity

-gigglefits-

although Im haveing some trouble setting up an avatar :o

Live damn you live...

Roureem Egas

That's 'cause it's too big. You can't have an avatar larger than 150x150 pixels.

Zedd

DigitalMan

I am a very wierd person, and so I usually test 'the limits' before I get here. Y'know, prepare the community members :P

Not a bad idea, maybe I should have done that...

But while you're obviously completely insane, you use proper grammar and spelling, and don't seem offensive, so I think people will accept you fine. In spite of your pancake rapism...  D:

Manawolf

My friend's still waiting for that confirmation.

Creativity

150x150? -dies a little inside-
Well at least that problems fixed.

The reason I am so linguistic and grammatically correct is cuase I used to spend alot of my time writeing poetry, tried to write a book, and other such jargon. Still a noob on the inside though :3

I also had a traumatic childhood, so as you can guess alot of them poems der were a little to the stereotypical emo side :/ And over the years I have become an always happy person, with the odd bout of depression. And lately I have been told Im lactose intolerant (My life is over without cheese).

Otherwise, yeah my days going well. I have friends I can count on, and a family to come home to. Cant ask for anymore. :3

Quote from: Manawolf on October 12, 2006, 11:59:50 PM
My friend's still waiting for that confirmation.

Ouch :/

-is amazed by the simple complexity and flexibility of these forums...-

Well Im gunna run off and find a suitable avvie :o

xHaZxMaTx

Creativity

For now, I will use it, and you get an applause for helping me with that :3

But I think I may change it in for a different one in the future, always thought that after it loses some of its clarity as it is shrunk, I feel it loses some of its character. Its converting a rose to pixels, your girlfriend probably wont be as excited to get it (Unless she realises the complexity of converting a real live rose into pixels and how much effort you put into it. But who we kidding, women know nothing of pixels... I joke to feed the mows :o) so yeah, one day when I get my scanner working again I may be able to draw up my own, not that I have any drawing talent, just always wanted to try :3

-bed time >3-

DigitalMan

... Dood, that just gave me an awesome idea D: I could 3D-model a rose for my girlfriend! That'd be an awesome gift... I think...

Creativity

Your praise level has increased by:
               1 point

-now Im off to bed :3-

Jim Halisstrad

QuoteNow to rape you of your pancakes....  mow ninja

Thats awsome.  I like you allready, welcome to the boards!

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hello! Welcome to this dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Leave any remaining sanity you may have in the secure storage provided, and hang on to your claim ticket.

The avatar size limit is 175x175 - I checked. Try this.

Don't worry too much about being a noob - we were all noobs once, and it's generally curable. ;)

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy, and remember to watch out for mows, and treat any baked goods presented by squirrels with extreme caution.

*waves, and vanishes, leaving a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 12, 2006, 11:53:06 PM
But while you're obviously completely insane, you use proper grammar and spelling, and don't seem offensive, so I think people will accept you fine. In spite of your pancake rapism...  D:

Hmm. Despite this:

?
Your warning me what?

*grin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

RJ

*scampers in, hugs, leaves a muffin basket, then scampers away*  :rj

Creativity

-Squueeee's and clings to muffin basket-

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 13, 2006, 03:30:39 AM
Quote from: DigitalMan on October 12, 2006, 11:53:06 PM
But while you're obviously completely insane, you use proper grammar and spelling, and don't seem offensive, so I think people will accept you fine. In spite of your pancake rapism...  D:

Hmm. Despite this:

?
Your warning me what?

*grin*

We'll probably find out soon enough. And also, for those furc user's, my accounts "Ryukah" and I have around the Dog pound :o

And now to leave this thread and spread like a virus...

bill

Hello, and welcome to the forum. You get five brownie points.

Miaka

RAWR.
.....I wanna make a pixel rose now. >>

Anyways.... wlecome to the forums, I no longer have any unique warnings, but you'll hear everything I would've said anyways from someone else.

Have an acorn

Suwako

Welcome to the forum, enjoy the stay.

There are 'ebil' people here so watch your back  :paranoid

llearch n'n'daCorna

... Aiyno is one of them. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Damaris

Mana- what confirmation?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

luiqui

Sup.

Um, um. I have some cake. Y'know, if you like cake. You could maybe eat the cake. Because I have too much. And stuff.

yep.

I mean, welcome aboard.