10/11/06 - Ceci N'est Pas un Title

Started by bill, October 10, 2006, 09:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Hey, I just realised something...  Now all the female peeps can be gay for Abel, too! xD

ChaosTiger

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 10, 2006, 10:38:27 PM
Hey, I just realised something...  Now all the female peeps can be gay for Abel, too! xD
...sad... very sad... but also incredibly hilarious... xD

Magic

Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 10, 2006, 10:22:35 PMDid Abel give himself manboobs or femmeboobs? Which is it?!

Technically, they're femmeboobs in every way. But they still don't work (e.g. lactate) -- that requires -permanent- magic, not just simple metamorphosis.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

Quote from: Ink on October 10, 2006, 10:41:09 PM
Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 10, 2006, 10:22:35 PMDid Abel give himself manboobs or femmeboobs? Which is it?!

Technically, they're femmeboobs in every way. But they still don't work (e.g. lactate) -- that requires -permanent- magic, not just simple metamorphosis.

And that magic can be accessed if you sell your soul to Ink right away  :3

Kenji

Just visit Drake Fenwick's House of Rhinoplasty. o: Ba-dum-tsh.

DigitalMan

I'd say that now I can finally be straight for Abel... But that doesn't seem quite true either  D:

Alondro

Quote from: Ink on October 10, 2006, 10:41:09 PM

*Charline nods*  Yes, the physiology is simply too complex to replicate even with careful training.  Now the other way around, that's pretty much just simple tubing and accessories, a bit of rearranging what's already there.  It's easy to simulate the effect closely enough to fool most victims.  Why, plastic surgeons do that kind of thing all the time these days.  Naturally, we cubi can do it even more easily, and without scarring. 

*Charles blinks*  What do you mean, Charline?

*Charline leads Charles away to demonstrate*

*loud shout from off-screen* OMFG!!!   D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Miaka

w00t!

Damn... Kaos has forbidden me from being gay for at least Abel's voice.

KarmikCykle

Well, THIS certainly brings a little color to an otherwise boring week.

King Of Hearts

*mutters around carrying a needle*

That speech bubble is gona go pop.

Rafe

Well, to ask the really big unaswered question...
Is it possible for Abel, and will we ever see...
both of his eyes the same color?
Rafe

Zaon

umm...males can actually lactate milk people
I know a guy who has learned how and it's scary >.>
you just have to 'stimulate' your nips enough or something like that

Hellcat

:erk     
So Wrong! SO WRONG! SO WRONG!
Man that's sick minded... that you people encourage that, well I know all comics (at least the ones I've read) have some 'wrong' moments, but yeash how many 'moments' will this comic have?

DigitalMan

Quote from: Zaon on October 10, 2006, 11:47:59 PM

That is accurate... and so horrifyingly disturbing I was hoping I wouldn't have to think about it...

But I also want to know if his eyes can both be the same color o_o

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: ??? (aka Hellcat) on October 10, 2006, 11:49:20 PM
:erk     
So Wrong! SO WRONG! SO WRONG!
Man that's sick minded... that you people encourage that, well I know all comics (at least the ones I've read) have some 'wrong' moments, but yeash how many 'moments' will this comic have?
Lots.... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... and lots...

Weee, ccopy/paste! :3

Jim Halisstrad

Quote from: Zaon on October 10, 2006, 11:47:59 PM

Awsome, I've always wanted to become closer to my kids.

Manawolf

I was surprisingly unflinching upon reading this.

King Of Hearts

Ahh... but that is what we expected of you, so its not surprising, yes?

chaotik

I must join my voice to those who wish for the absence of the bubbles while demonstrating gendershifting techniques.  :mowhappy

now, since we all know Amber isn't gonna do it..any fanartists out there?   :mowwink

Jim Halisstrad

The internet is the ultimate training for mental strength.

This whole trainwreck of a conversation though, has made me realise just how horrible going to a cubi school could actually be.  *Shudders* 

It reminds me of this internet saying:
There are only four types of sexuality.
Heterosexuality
Homosexuality
Bi-Sexuality
And Japanese-sexuality.

And further mo-  *Gets beaten down by Pi-Gon*

Manawolf

Quote from: King Of Hearts on October 11, 2006, 12:06:58 AM
Ahh... but that is what we expected of you, so its not surprising, yes?

Only if you know me.  And moobs are built upon fat.  Most likely any fat cubis accumulate will already be redistributed to more "Favorable" positions, to prevent sagging.

Amber Williams

Truthfully, the original image without the word-bubble isn't all that revealing. (it's similar to Abel's chest only more...full.)  It's actually similar to Matilda's chest only fluffy.

It is probably some form of irony that only with the addition of word bubbles that it then implies there is something there to be hidden.

komissarmakarov

Rafe

Quote from: Amber Panyko on October 11, 2006, 12:16:15 AM

It is probably some form of irony that only with the addition of word bubbles that it then implies there is something there to be hidden.

Censoring things on purpose, or just revealing a little something lets the readers minds wander to all kinds of perverted places.  It's a great imagination trick to play.  A lot of brilliant cartoons use it - Rocko's Modern Life for instance:

That was from the nudist party sequence in the episode "Bedfellows", where every time you thought you were going to see something naughty, something would get in the way, like the two arrows there.
Rafe

Reese Tora

This is the principle by which frilly nighties and bikinis are teh sexay moreso than nekkidness.

To paraphrase somehting I probably read somewhere, the strategically placed clothing adds an element of mystery that can be used to spark the imagination and greatly increase the alure above and beyond that of the naked form.

I expect it's something akin to the difference between anatomical charts featuring naked people and images with a more graphic pose.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Teroniss

Heh, strangely enough, Abel is actually cuter like this, blue hair and all.

Supercheese

Truthfully, the original image without the word-bubble isn't all that revealing. (it's similar to Abel's chest only more...full.)  It's actually similar to Matilda's chest only fluffy.

That's actually what I had envisioned...

... however, as has been mentioned, I expect that there will be others who will ignore this and insert their own interpretation. (Read: pr0n.)

Quote from: Reese Tora on October 11, 2006, 12:31:55 AM
To paraphrase somehting I probably read somewhere, the strategically placed clothing adds an element of mystery that can be used to spark the imagination and greatly increase the alure above and beyond that of the naked form.

I.e., Victoria's Secret.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Reese Tora on October 11, 2006, 12:31:55 AM

This is the principle by which frilly nighties and bikinis are teh sexay moreso than nekkidness.
Amen to that. >:3

*Is beaten* D:

Grenn

In actuality though, all Dan needs to do is hide his backwings and change his mass around a wee bit. Hair can be dyed rather quickly.

He's just gotta fill out the dress in a feminine way, seeing as he already gets mistaken for a girl :lol:

Or he could just get Abel to play the part of Alexi and say Merlitz couldn't make it. Thought I am sure Able'd LOVE to do that...  :erk

And I too hate to admit it... but I surprisingly got through this topic without flinching... I am now worried  :help

Supercheese

Quote from: Grenn on October 11, 2006, 12:49:21 AM
And I too hate to admit it... but I surprisingly got through this topic without flinching... I am now worried  :help

Depends on what you mean by "flinching".