10/11/06 - Ceci N'est Pas un Title

Started by bill, October 10, 2006, 09:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skwerly

Quote from: llearch
*whap* Bad skwerly. Bad.

Oops, did I type that out loud?

Am I getting whapped for the puns or the suggestion?

(chorus)

Prroul

Quote from: ITOS on October 11, 2006, 10:56:54 AM
*reads comic*

Now all we need is Jyrras to come running in. :P

As if he isn't confused enough already...

Although, as someone earlier pointed out, that would be one solution. Just whip up a patch for Dan to look like his sis. Months of hard work bypassed in one plot hole  :D

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Prroul on October 11, 2006, 01:09:14 PM
Quote from: ITOS on October 11, 2006, 10:56:54 AM
*reads comic*

Now all we need is Jyrras to come running in. :P

As if he isn't confused enough already...

Although, as someone earlier pointed out, that would be one solution. Just whip up a patch for Dan to look like his sis. Months of hard work bypassed in one plot hole  :D

Yeah but you have to remember that Amber has the final word on this and she will pull something very strange and whoaaaaa...............

GabrielsThoughts

I think Abelle's eyes in the third panel are kind of screwy... although that could just be me.

EDIT: also it occurs to me that danielle allready knows how to ajust his body mass, based on his earlier encounter with Biggs.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

DigitalMan

A patch would be too simple, and logical. No, there must be some other method... Normally I'd predict that Dan is an exceptional learner and can gain the necessary abilities in minutes, but that doesn't seem frightening enough to fit... Hmm...

Arcalane

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 11, 2006, 01:40:16 PM
A patch would be too simple, and logical. No, there must be some other method... Normally I'd predict that Dan is an exceptional learner and can gain the necessary abilities in minutes, but that doesn't seem frightening enough to fit... Hmm...

It would also be very Mary-Sue-ish. If you understand what that term means. ;)

terrycloth

Quote from: Reese Tora on October 11, 2006, 12:31:55 AM
I expect it's something akin to the difference between anatomical charts featuring naked people and images with a more graphic pose.

The anatomical charts in our high school biology books were in *very* graphic poses. There was much staring and drooling. :laugh

Tiger_T

As long as they didn't include a 'How to...'  :P  :rolleyes

Poor Dan.  >:3
And I like Ambers approach with the speech-bubbles.
Leaving some things to ones imagination is a good thing - In retrospect, maybe not for most of us nut cases. :laugh
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Manawolf

Alter self, when you just have to fit the part, and no one has bothered to activate true seeing.

Nikki

Hilarious!! *bursts a lung from laughing*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gornemant

Zedd

Would it be too ironic to play the milkshake song? :)  :P

DigitalMan

Quote from: Zedd on October 11, 2006, 04:49:38 PM
Would it be too ironic to play the milkshake song? :)  :P

It depends on if you're thinking of a certain horrifyingly disturbing Flash movie with that song...

Taskidog

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

BlackJokerFox

Abel doesn't make that bad of a woman.

LigerJet

Dan doesn't need to change his body mass to pass off as a woman.  He seems to make a pretty good one with a little bra stuffing, at least according to Biggs. XD  Also, I think Abel's face looks fine for a female.  He's pretty to begin with.

Arcalane

I dunno, I think Abel looks fairly tomboyish and freckly right now. It's probably just the combination of fringe and spotty markings though.

Cute-ish, but not the sort of person you'd want to grope because they'd probably kick you where it counts. And not just because Abel is really a guy under all that. (Or is he? We never really got to see because Fa`Lina interrupted!)

LigerJet

Tomboyish and freckly is cute though. :P

Rowne

I liked Abel's hair.  Mostly because it's a trait that I'd share with him.  Blue is a wonderful colour, one of many wonderful colours and DMFA features all the colours of the 'bow.

... what?

On a completely unrelated note, hurrah for Amber using the Queen's English.

As far as the breasts are concerned, my reaction would've been as follows: "You can use magic to create fake knockers?  That's a nifty trick.  Great at parties.  But the real question is; can you make balloon animals out of them?"

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

Quote from: Sheridan on October 11, 2006, 07:32:17 PM
And not just because Abel is really a guy under all that. (Or is he? We never really got to see because Fa`Lina interrupted!)

don't  be soe naughty Sheridan. youre too good at it and thats should my job.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Arcalane

Quote from: e_voyager on October 11, 2006, 08:48:16 PM
And not just because Abel is really a guy under all that. (Or is he? We never really got to see because Fa`Lina interrupted!)

don't  be soe naughty Sheridan. youre too good at it and thats should my job.

You have no idea. Rowr~

Miaka

I dunno, I think Abel looks fairly tomboyish and freckly right now. It's probably just the combination of fringe and spotty markings though.

Cute-ish, but not the sort of person you'd want to grope because they'd probably kick you where it counts. And not just because Abel is really a guy under all that. (Or is he? We never really got to see because Fa`Lina interrupted!)
butbutbut.... the tomboys are the best kind!

Kenji

Tomboys always rock the socks that rock the socks.
Except Abel. X3

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Manawolf on October 11, 2006, 02:53:58 PM
Alter self, when you just have to fit the part, and no one has bothered to activate true seeing.
Does true seeing show the true original form when the body has been physically changed (rather than using illusions)? If so, that would make the true sight an illusion overlaying the actual current form.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Alondro

Quote from: Taskidog on October 11, 2006, 05:10:52 PM
Taski approves :3

*Charline squee!*  Taski lives!  *watches as Taski grabs Abel boobs while pretending to be angry*  I feel abandoned now...  :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

LigerJet

thegayhare

Quote from: Taskidog on October 11, 2006, 05:10:52 PM
Taski approves :3

*pounces*
HE's alive, he's alive
*bounces  with glee,  notices an unusual squishing sound*
Oh my...

*breaks out the squeege*
nothing to see here, move along