Little Discoveries: a sexy panda girl

Started by Falcarthum, October 02, 2006, 02:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcarthum

Searching for mexican cartoonist data, I found some with a deviantart account, and looking in the gallery of Tozani [WARNING: Some of his works would be rated MA] I discover this:

the lost sibling of the censor pandas (Actually, looks like a grown-up FaTeen)

I think the image is worth enough to see it. Enjoy it.

Note: the lineart was draw by another guy, Ivan Gutierrez; Tozani just color it.

Note 2: if some of the moderators feel that this thread must be moved, go ahead...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Manawolf

Wow.  Now all she needs is some fiery wings.

ITOS

This should be marked MA, the artist's gallery is not child safe.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zedd

GabrielsThoughts

and it should be "in" the art gallery, but it is nice.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Damaris

Unless he drew it, it should not be in the art gallery.  This is fine.

I really wish people would stop telling people that they've posted something in the wrong spot.  About half the time you all are actually wrong, and the poster was right.  The other 47% of the time you guys are right that it doesn't belong in a particular forum, but you tell them to put it in the wrong spot.

If this was going anywhere else, it would be the General Discussion Forum.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

lucas marcone

ow....sympathy pains from that anal reaming....

Demont

Sid

Quote from: ITOS on October 02, 2006, 03:08:13 PM
This should be marked MA, the artist's gallery is not child safe.

I partially disagree, actually.

Sure, warnings and such are always a good thing, and I agree with the point, basically.

But:
The gallery is only "not child safe" if you configured dA that way. Non-members and people who use the Mature Content Filter (which you REALLY should do if you use dA at work or when children are present) only see this when trying to view MA-rated artwork:
So you have to be a member with the right settings to be able to actually view the mature art in any form (thumbnails are also hidden that way).

As such, I'd almost say that it's your own fault if you blindly go to ANY dA page with your filter disabled in a situation where you are not allowed to view adult stuff. dA is open to all ratings, and I think that is widely known by now. You can go to the dA front page and see MA content if you're not using the filter. As such, I would have to put http://www.deviantart.com under a MA tag to fully comply with the strict interpretation of the board rules.

Sure, a warning is never wrong and I do agree that it's better to point such things out in advance. But if you're REALLY worried about such things, you should just toggle that checkbox to be on the safe side in general.

</nitpick and opinion at 4.30am>

On-topic: Yes, that is some nice art. :)
:boogie

ShiningShadow

I like it it's very awesome need wings to make it very erotic. But that's my own opinion. Have there any other art that is close to the DMFA there at that site?

Manawolf

How does giving her wings make it erotic?

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Reese Tora

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 03, 2006, 12:32:34 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 03, 2006, 12:22:29 PM
For what, neurotic?
'Exotic' is pretty close.
yeah, the 'x' is pretty close to the 'r'

I've made typos a lot farther accross the board than that.  :U
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

ShiningShadow

My mistake I didn't edit it fast enough it's exotic my bad. Sorry

Falcarthum

Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 03, 2006, 07:26:07 AM
Have there any other art that is close to the DMFA there at that site?

No; that picture was designed to be the cover of a "how to draw" magazine (how to shade to give volume, how to draw folds in cloths, do & dont's to draws chibis, etc) here in Mexico, in a number about anthropomorphics characters. At last minute, the editor use other image, a fairy I guess. A shame.

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

ShiningShadow

But I like it regardless. But I know in the Deviant art web site. I f you spend a lot of time there I bet you will find what are you looking for. But hey that's me here.............