Flight of Dragons

Started by Alondro, September 28, 2006, 11:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Just a note on something brought up long ago.  You can find the whole "Flight of Dragons" cartoon on You Tube.  I watched it last week.  Ah, the memories... even though it's just not up to par with "The Last Unicorn".  :)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Shadrok

Quote from: Alondro on September 28, 2006, 11:23:39 PM
Just a note on something brought up long ago.  You can find the whole "Flight of Dragons" cartoon on You Tube.  I watched it last week.  Ah, the memories... even though it's just not up to par with "The Last Unicorn".  :)

I remember both "Flight of Dragons" and "The Last Unicorn", and I have to agree with you about "The Last Unicornt" being better.

And speaking of "The Last Unicorn"...

Red Bull will give you... Flippers :laugh

Anara

I can't say I've seen either although I've been wanting to for a while. I'll have to check out you tube.

Alondro

Members of the current Studio Ghibli (Miazaki and others!) were heavily involved in the production of "The Last Unicorn", notably developing the animation style used in it.  Thus once again proving that purely American-made animation fails and anime rocks.   Japan couldn't beat the USA in WWII... so they bought Hawaii with the profits they made by handing us our asses in cartooning.   :mowtongue
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aridas

Nah, you just haven't seen anything good. (although I guess most of what I'm thinking of actually comes from Canada so... nevermind.)

Aisha deCabre

Oh wow. o.o  This movie's been on TV a few times...but it was back when I didn't care much about fantasy.  I've never really seen it.  :p

I love The Last Unicorn though...I still have it on VHS.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.