2019/05/30 [RE 63.30] Every little thing gonna be all right

Started by ZacAttac21, May 30, 2019, 11:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Oh yeah, that's not foreboding at all. I wonder if this is where Loki gets killed?

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 30, 2019, 11:35:36 AM
Oh yeah, that's not foreboding at all. I wonder if this is where Loki gets killed?

If it is, they're going to have a bit of a problem getting back without that blue dog-dragon thing.

EDIT: Though, if it goes sufficiently bad, it may only be Mana who actually needs to get back, and she's dead enough that she might be able to cheat.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

I wonder if Mana reverted to child size so all of them could fit on Fury's back...?

Man... if Loki dies to the Living Shadow and not facing down the Kiborn Curse... I wonder if that's for better or worse...? Somehow I get the feeling we'll be sticking with Loki a little longer. But I don't want to be jinxed on that one.

EDIT:: Shit wait hold on, dammit, if Loki dies to the Shadow instead of the Kiborn Curse... oouugghh... ohohoho... all this time I've been convinced Jinx spouted nonsense when he warned Alistair "I once knew someone who spent their whole life fighting dark powers... right up until they were killed by a trickster." The Curse is a dark power's creation, the Shadow a trickster's... I'm sure... that could count as being killed by a trickster, huh...?
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Puyon on May 30, 2019, 02:31:47 PM
EDIT:: Shit wait hold on, dammit, if Loki dies to the Shadow instead of the Kiborn Curse... oouugghh... ohohoho... all this time I've been convinced Jinx spouted nonsense when he warned Alistair "I once knew someone who spent their whole life fighting dark powers... right up until they were killed by a trickster." The Curse is a dark power's creation, the Shadow a trickster's... I'm sure... that could count as being killed by a trickster, huh...?

I dunno, that seems like a stretch.

Merlin

Tapewolf

What does Fury do when off-duty?  What happens to Fury if the Kiborn line ends?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E