2019-03-08 [DMFA #1908] - Bid tender

Started by Tapewolf, March 08, 2019, 05:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I wonder if Dan is going to make a snap decision now or treat this like an acquisition process.  Aary has provided a tender with reasonable arguments, although I don't know if the emotional appeal will help or hinder things.
I would hope that this isn't going to be the only time he visits her, so she might get another bite at the apple if he picks someone else this time.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

As Sam Starfall one said even if he didn't actually say it " in the battle between logic and emotion I have never once seen logic win"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

keybounce

Oh, Amber. We know the truth.

You say this is your best Aaryanna.

But we know, that in two weeks, you'll look at this, and ...

Where's that image of how artists see their own drawings?

CompassArisen

Counterpoint is that 1 Aryanna's help has never done anything to please or appease dan it's just frustrated him despite her intentions of his best interest. This choice of plus one is intended to make dan more comfortable with the trip.
2. Her own admission that she has little experience with clan leaders less a tri wing not really providing anything helpful.
However the acquisition angle is worth noting. She is pleading despite her cold persona. Kind of an opportunity to get her more on his side consistently.

Kuzma Volkov

Poor Aary all she wants is to see Auntie Cyra.  :mowhappy

KathYohneke

MT Hazard

Is it just my imagination or is Dan loosing muscle mass at a rate of knots? Every time he reappears after the focus has been another character for a bit he seems to have got skinnier.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 09, 2019, 10:44:02 AM
Is it just my imagination or is Dan loosing muscle mass at a rate of knots? Every time he reappears after the focus has been another character for a bit he seems to have got skinnier.

That could easily be an oversight.  Or, it might mean that Dan is struggling to balance his training routine with SAIA's lessons and social life.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tuyu

Or changing art style.

Dan getting narrower seems to have replaced the growth of Jyrras's ears.

Dishonored

Quote from: Tuyu on March 12, 2019, 01:27:59 AM
Or changing art style.

Dan getting narrower seems to have replaced the growth of Jyrras's ears.

...Maybe Jyrras is secretly stealing Dan's flab and grafting it into his ears!
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Kazy