2019-01-25 [DMFA #1898] - Haters gonna hate

Started by Tapewolf, January 25, 2019, 09:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Presumably Dan ended up sitting next to her anyway.  Wonder what their affinity is?
The 'first decade student' remark is an interesting one, but makes a certain amount of sense given the elongated nature of the academy and its courses.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Jasonrevall

Those cameos are adorbs and I really like the design of the angry Cubi next to Dan. I know she belongs to Mix but I'm not sure of the characters name.

Also I wonder if Dan is going to learn how to make his wing tendrils into swords in this class? Why collect swords when you can become the sword? Oh wait right the benefits of enchantments. Would still be fun though.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jasonrevall on January 25, 2019, 11:11:20 AM
Also I wonder if Dan is going to learn how to make his wing tendrils into swords in this class? Why collect swords when you can become the sword? Oh wait right the benefits of enchantments. Would still be fun though.

The other thing is that you can use a sword in Being or Angel mode.  Once the wings start going all pointy, you risk ending up like Mink's mother, or Hizell's trophies.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jasonrevall

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 25, 2019, 12:02:06 PM
Quote from: Jasonrevall on January 25, 2019, 11:11:20 AM

The other thing is that you can use a sword in Being or Angel mode.  Once the wings start going all pointy, you risk ending up like Mink's mother, or Hizell's trophies.

Not if you use it against people who know you're a cubi already. Also it'd just be cool to do.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

ProfesseurRenard

AzureEdge

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on January 25, 2019, 11:14:35 PM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on January 25, 2019, 10:29:30 AM
I smell a Hatred and/or Spite clan member.

Seems a reasonable deduction.
Could Loathing be counted as an emotion, something stronger than average hatred? That could also be a possibility.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: AzureEdge on January 26, 2019, 09:28:25 PM

Could Loathing be counted as an emotion, something stronger than average hatred? That could also be a possibility.
Loathing, disdain, disgust, repulsion, revulsion, contempt...

Or their clan history could be a bigger impact on their relationship with other Cubi than their affiliation.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

QuoteWell, in her defense, [He] clan has a -lot- or grudges...

Is that a typo or is "He" the name of the clan?

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Cassi-kun on January 28, 2019, 12:28:22 AM

Or their clan history could be a bigger impact on their relationship with other Cubi than their affiliation.

I'd just been thinking "If someone could weigh in on the question of whether loathing could count as a separate emotion from hatred, it's Cassi"!

Cassi-kun

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on January 28, 2019, 11:47:55 AM
Quote from: Cassi-kun on January 28, 2019, 12:28:22 AM

I'd just been thinking "If someone could weigh in on the question of whether loathing could count as a separate emotion from hatred, it's Cassi"!
I am a person with many Opinions(tm)
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!