2018-07-27 [DMFA #1856] Answering by Asking

Started by Rafe, July 27, 2018, 05:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

Sounds Like we get a dose of Aliph's philosophy here. I can't wait to hear exactly what it will be.

The more I see of Aliph, the more I enjoy it. I love seeing arch-evil characters reacting to normal domestic situations - seeing them brought down to a normal-human level. He's one of the most original characters Amber has come up with.
Rafe

Tapewolf

I wonder if Dan is going to get a "Sorry I killed your best friend's mother" card.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 27, 2018, 06:21:09 AM
I wonder if Dan is going to get a "Sorry I killed your best friend's mother" card.

I wonder if Regina is going to be wearing comfier clothes when she does.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kazy

I wonder if the clothes will end up being harder to draw and have Amber regretting making her change.

Eidolon

Quote from: Kazy on July 27, 2018, 05:37:45 PM
I wonder if the clothes will end up being harder to draw and have Amber regretting making her change.

You know what I hear is really comfortable? Invisibility cloaks.

I do like how Regina is developing as a character--maybe one day she'll be in a more influential position than fashion magazine intern, and if she's more confident in her "Hey, I don't want to rampage, and that shouldn't make people see me as weak or unworthy of respect" stance at that point, she might be a positive influence on other demons (who might feel similarly--they don't actually *like* the idea of rampaging; it's just what's expected of them, and they've been raised in a culture that tells them killing is not merely okay but laudable, so they do what they think they have to).

Tuyu

e_voyager

the fact that he's always wearing a shirt around her is amazing enough
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

AzureEdge

And this why we have seen DP get more progress with Regina in the relatively short time they have lived together than the few years she was under house arrest pretty much with Kria. He actually understands Regina better than the rest of the family does despite his seemingly constant disinterest with her. He is more like her than he would care to outright admit.

Kazy

I know there's war brewing, but I wonder how much of the ending will be about just how irrelevant the old guard are becoming with younger creatures seemingly less and less inclined to keep up with tradition (much like the current generation and our much lower tolerance for bullcrap)

Hoodoo

Well, she's clearly learned how to settle in for a long, dry lecture.

Character growth!

Tuyu

Quote from: e_voyager on July 29, 2018, 02:57:03 PM
the fact that he's always wearing a shirt around her is amazing enough
Random musing:  I wonder if he was shirted because he saw a non-zero probability that he would need to swoop in and rescue her from the party, and wanted to dress appropriately.