2017/05/19 [DHS - Mort 5] Into the darkness

Started by Tapewolf, May 19, 2017, 06:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I've been to Box Hill.  My aunt camped out there for a time, following a bizarre paranoid episode which to this day, we still don't quite know the truth of.  Hearing that Mort came from Box Hill makes me imagine him growing up in a caravan...

Is there any reason Loki couldn't go through the light power ritual now, as opposed to being some weirdo light power groupie?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 19, 2017, 06:41:10 AM
Is there any reason Loki couldn't go through the light power ritual now, as opposed to being some weirdo light power groupie?

She's said it's because Tella died before he could lead her through, so the ritual obviously needs another light power. Light powers are pretty rare, so I guess Loki never could have found another one to lead the ritual for her.

Though, Tella blames himself for not leading her through with the ritual, and instead, teaching her more varied magic in hopes that it would throw the curse off, only it... didn't do that. Maybe there's gotta be some prior training or learning before one goes through with it?

One way or the other, there's a Light Power here and now. Though I wonder if inducting someone into your powerful crazy murder cult goes against school policy.
...By Puyon

Merlin

There's a Box Hill down in Vic too, pretty boring place.

As for the ritual, it's not one that's widely known and none of the Kiborns wrote it down, so Loki doesn't... quite know how to do it. But yeah, Nova's here now. And Dhark's doesn't yet have a policy against mad murder cults (possibly because that sort of thing does tend to raise the ire of said murder cults)