2017/5/18 [RE 53.02B] Mystery message

Started by Tapewolf, May 18, 2017, 08:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

That little mail monster alternates between being cute and horrifying.  He/she/it hasn't said much, so I'm not sure how smart they are - at that size I'd be a little worried that they're smart enough to deliver to the right person.
The thing on the nose is what disturbs me, though - makes me think of a star-nosed mole.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 18, 2017, 08:58:02 AM
The thing on the nose is what disturbs me, though - makes me think of a star-nosed mole.

Me too! But why is that disturbing?

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 18, 2017, 01:12:31 PM

I think... because it looks sick and Not Right, like a Tasmanian Devil with facial tumours...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 18, 2017, 08:58:02 AM
That little mail monster alternates between being cute and horrifying.  He/she/it hasn't said much, so I'm not sure how smart they are - at that size I'd be a little worried that they're smart enough to deliver to the right person

Monsters have always seemed to have more intelligence than animals. And if they're going to be in the Monster Mail service, there's probably an intelligence test where they have to meet a certain criteria of navigating, obeying orders... and there's probably also Monster tamers involved in training them to be couriers.

Also the monster does look a little weird yet cute to me. It's like... a little griffin, but with a funny face.
...By Puyon

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 18, 2017, 02:37:23 PM
Quote from: CubiKitsune on May 18, 2017, 01:12:31 PM

I think... because it looks sick and Not Right, like a Tasmanian Devil with facial tumours...

*shrug* I think it's cute.