2017-03-24 [DMFA #1740] - Of hunks and constructs

Started by Tapewolf, March 24, 2017, 08:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, Jyrras has certainly found something to distract himself with.  While it's interesting to know about Strype - and I hope we learn more about how he works - I can't help but notice that that interesting conversation with Abel has concluded off-camera.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Drakkenmensch

I'll say this, Jyrras has good taste in men <3

lilpuppy23

I wonder if that little blue gem on Strype's neck is significant? Makes me wonder if it is some sort of soul container? Not sure if that level of tech is canon, though...

Drakkenmensch

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on March 24, 2017, 10:36:31 PM
I wonder if that little blue gem on Strype's neck is significant? Makes me wonder if it is some sort of soul container? Not sure if that level of tech is canon, though...

If I were to put my soul in a construct body, I would hide the soul gem somewhere inside the chest where the armor is the thickest. That flashy gem I expose to the outside would be a purely decorative decoy to force the hand of would-be assassins who would quickly lose their smile once they realized that shooting the glaringly obvious "weak spot" just pissed me off.

AzureEdge

I wonder if this means Jyrras like his men well built... I'll show myself to the corner now.

Merlin

ZacAttac21

Prroul

I wonder if he consulted Edward and Alphonse Elric for the conversion...

Gabi

And poor Jyrras has been embarrassed yet again. The dimwitted will never understand the concept of intellectual interest.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

justacritic

Oh Abel does acknowledge such, it's just more fun messing with Jyrras.

ZacAttac21

Why do I get the feeling Jyrras just ran away rather than answer Abel's question? :rolleyes

SirDoctorAce

Does this mean...that this is a date?
Were feelings admitted?