02/13/2017: DMFA #1731 - Interesting Attraction

Started by Dishonored, February 13, 2017, 06:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dishonored

So, it appears that Dan has hidden *ahem* assets!
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Kenik

Ye-ep. To be honest I was half expecting a call back to the high heels thing.

Also that last expression creeps me out, just a bit.

I like Fey.

Zorro

MT Hazard

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Viking ZX

I'm an author! Check out my site!

Chakat Blackspots

Lego3400

Quote from: MT Hazard on February 13, 2017, 11:18:55 AM
Perhaps that's something else he inherited from his mother

It's always kinda creeped me out that it's Destina talking about herself like that on that page.

katasev

Quote from: Lego3400 on February 13, 2017, 02:25:33 PM

It's always kinda creeped me out that it's Destina talking about herself like that on that page.

Right up her alley though. After all, Cyra is a clan of pain, and imagine how much mental ouch that's gonna give Dan when (or if) he ever figures that same fact out. ;P

Matilda's gonna love it if Dan ever stops hiding his headwings around her, hahahahaa!

Hariman

Quote from: Lego3400 on February 13, 2017, 02:25:33 PM

She got creepier a few pages later. http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_871.php Because even impersonating Biggs, she's talking about her own son dying.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

ZacAttac21

SkeletalSpade

I Absolutely Adore Matildas expression; Dat wingspan indeed ;D 

To make a note in this threads convo: it's natural and very healthy to enjoy your body and its curves. Destanias pride of having a'perky wingspan was a clever way of showing how she flatters herself, and was both charming and funny!  I think to go about expressing her own pride in her bazingas, in that specific round-about way, was fantastic.

Cassi-kun

It's also a good way to discourage Dan from trying to thought-read again, because he certainly doesn't want to listen in on people thinking about how hot his mom is XD
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Merlin

Quote from: SkeletalSpade on February 14, 2017, 02:12:30 PM
To make a note in this threads convo: it's natural and very healthy to enjoy your body and its curves. Destanias pride of having a'perky wingspan was a clever way of showing how she flatters herself, and was both charming and funny!  I think to go about expressing her own pride in her bazingas, in that specific round-about way, was fantastic.

Plus trolling the heck out of Dan! Haha Destania is pretty great sometimes (I'd say all the times BUT WELL THERE WAS ALL THAT MURDERPLOT)

Jigsaw Forte

Akisohida

There's a word we MLP fans have when a pegasus has their wings pomf out..but I don't think half the term is PG-proper. It would just dance the line. c.c
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

radarnocturn

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_410.php  I was reminded of when Dan first met Matilda and saw she got to see his impressive wingspan then offered him a "personal tour" after giving him her number.  And then she started petting his wing in the next comic.