2017-02-24 [DMFA #1733] ...the Fae will play...

Started by ChaosMageX, February 24, 2017, 05:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

...all the freaking day! xD Sorry, I just had to. :P

Though it is rather interesting as well as disconcerting that Pip has just up and disappeared.  He could be up to no good, or just downright evil...or maybe he's just looking for a new chew toy since both Dan and Fi are still away at SAIA.

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Yeah, I get the impression Pip's sympathies lie with Hizell's.  Originally I assumed he was going to play Judas but given that Hizell seems to have been scrying anyway, I'm not sure what he could add to Hizell's knowledge.  Dan's existence, perhaps?  The exact location of the club?  Or maybe he somehow knows that Hizell is liable to attack the club and is going to watch the carnage...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tony

It is admittedly quite concerning at this point in the chapter for Pip to disappear like that. Oh, dear oh dear..

Merlin

M....maybe his head's just stuck in the toaster again

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Tony on February 24, 2017, 06:13:22 AM
It is admittedly quite concerning at this point in the chapter for Pip to disappear like that. Oh, dear oh dear..

Yeah, he's prolly in a suit and tie ... and about to bite Abel...

SkeletalSpade

*ch ch ch, ha ha ha* *impending doomly noises abound*

Daaw Alexis  :3  sometimes, the opportunities to nap, choose you!

Hariman

Quote from: ChaosMageX on February 24, 2017, 05:20:02 AM
...all the freaking day! xD Sorry, I just had to. :P

Though it is rather interesting as well as disconcerting that Pip has just up and disappeared.  He could be up to no good, or just downright evil...or maybe he's just looking for a new chew toy since both Dan and Fi are still away at SAIA.

We don't know the rules of Pip and Mab's game, or when it ends. I suspect that Pip won't do as much damage, and will cause a LOT of chaos by the end of this.

Then again, I also expect Dan and Regina to meet at the upcoming party, Dan to tell Vi about Regina's and his history together, and for hilarity to ensue, as well as reality, and some unexpected twists too, ending probably for the better for almost everyone...

I hope.

Quote from: SkeletalSpade on February 24, 2017, 06:30:02 PM
*ch ch ch, ha ha ha* *impending doomly noises abound*

Daaw Alexis  :3  sometimes, the opportunities to nap, choose you!

Dan can testify that Pip doesn't get background music. Pip makes his own ominous sound of a continuous low "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..." in the dark.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Tuyu

Question is...assuming Mab didn't misread him, what's he got to be grumpy about? Only if impending events at the club were somehow going to be disadvantageous to Hizell's cause...unless he intervened.

(And random Pip thought--assuming Alexsi buys JyCorp brand toasters (low in magic), why would Pip need to stick his head inside one?  Magical Faraday cage?)