2017-01-16 [DMFA #1725] The gang's all gone

Started by Tapewolf, January 16, 2017, 05:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Abel and Jyrras seem to have the gangster look down pat.
As for Lorenda, are her boots made of synthetic material, or is she wearing dead cow?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

lemurvid

I'm afraid I only have eyes for Matilda here.
I don't know what the outfit is a quote of but, Man it looks good on her!

Cassi-kun

PRINCESS JASMINE

I knew it looked familiar when I first saw it, but I just figured it out!
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Wanderer

Matilda looks awesome in that outfit. That's all that matters.

Aisha deCabre

My personal favorite part of that outfit is the headpiece that makes it look as if her third eye is a jewel.  Loving everyone's outfits, really...and poor Wildy; she's not having a good night, but splitting the party might be the least of her worries. x3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tarakona

Yep I keep hearing cheesy 80s secret agent themes while looking at Abel. Love it.

AzureEdge

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 16, 2017, 05:22:06 AM
I am honestly expecting that to give Wildy ideas for her next book. Instead of spies, evil geniuses with volcano bases, ect, it will be a about gangsters and cops who don't play by the rules to get the job done.

Foxx Trotter

Yes, with a shoe phone.  I keep my 'Secret Squirrel' missions to myself.

Some interesting outfits on each one of these creatures. :)

D'ymkarra

As for Lorenda, are her boots made of synthetic material, or is she wearing dead cow?

Considering her cavalier attitude towards hamburgers, I doubt she'd have any qualm wearing garments fashioned from the skins of her dead brethren..though some patent vinyl or even latex would be a classy, if not mildly kinky touch ;)
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Tapewolf

Quote from: D'ymkarra on January 20, 2017, 05:34:49 AM
Considering her cavalier attitude towards hamburgers, I doubt she'd have any qualm wearing garments fashioned from the skins of her dead brethren..though some patent vinyl or even latex would be a classy, if not mildly kinky touch ;)

Yeah, cow hide wouldn't exactly be out-of-character for Lorenda.  The other options strike me as a bit more 'cubi-like, but I'm just guessing...

ishidan

Why cow?  While cow leather is the most common in the real world (there's a lot of square footage on your average cow to work with, after all), in the real world enterprising tanners have made leather from birds (ostrich), lizards (alligator), goat (kidskin)...basically, if it's big enough and has skin thick enough, it's been made into leather.

in the DMFA-verse, with anthropomorphic "beings" in all sizes, the possibilities are endless.

And what could be more "demon" than having a collection of the skins of your former enemies, chemically preserved, artfully decorated, and fitted tightly to your body for a night of light social interaction.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ishidan on January 21, 2017, 03:21:05 AM
And what could be more "demon" than having a collection of the skins of your former enemies, chemically preserved, artfully decorated, and fitted tightly to your body for a night of light social interaction.

Like this?

http://projectfuturecomic.com/strip.php?strip=35
http://projectfuturecomic.com/epsilon.php?strip=01-04