Looking for an artist...

Started by Tait-Fox, September 16, 2006, 01:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tait-Fox

I was thinking of creating a thread to look for an artist to do a free charpic of me, but then I had an idea... why not create one thread for people who can't pay for commisions to get pics? ^-^

Well anyway, I want to ask if anyone can do a free charpic of me? I'll post my fursona up so you have a basic description.

Anyone else want a free charpic, post here if you want, and I'll try and update this post with your name and the description! And maybe some nice person or furry will get a charpic for ya for free! ^-^

+++++++++++++++++++++
=Tait-Fox
==There stands in front of you a 5'0 male arctic fox, silver-whitish-blueish fur, except for the belly, inner-ear fur, and tip of his tail, which are white. His eyes are crystal blue and he is medium built. He wears a plain blue muscle shirt, black jean shorts,  and a black collar adorn's his neck.
OR
==Is a cute little quad (non-anthro) male arctic fox. Silver-whitish fur with a tint of blue. His belly, inner-ear fur, and tip of his tail are just white. His eyes are crystal blue, he is not a skinny nor fat fox, just medium.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Tait-Fox

Thank you Xze-Xze! Finnaly something good in my life.