The Return of the Slip

Started by Slipdance, September 19, 2006, 08:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miaka

Am I seiously, like...... one of rhte few people to remember you?

Welcome back, dude!

Arcalane

Quote from: Slipdance on September 19, 2006, 08:15:23 AM
After an unannounced hiatus from the forums, I'm ba-aaaack!  Didja miss me? :3

I never miss. >:3

bill

Oh Lord, I missed this one. Damn. Welcome, hello, and amen.

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

xHaZxMaTx

I'm terrible with names, maybe if you provided an old avatar I would remember...

Tapewolf

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 20, 2006, 10:11:11 AM
I'm terrible with names, maybe if you provided an old avatar I would remember...

This is his homepage on The Nice.  See if you recognise any (except for Gareeku, he doesn't count)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/1003/slipdance/

The ones I remember are at the bottom left (bottom and second from bottom)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rowne

Speaking of Gareeku, where is that Fightin'-Happy Wolfdragon anyway?  I hope he's not disappeared (I don't need to say I liked him, that was quite evident).

Anyway, those are some truly wonderful pictures and the one with RJ and the undead fellow is absolutely grand.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rowne on September 20, 2006, 02:26:17 PM
Speaking of Gareeku, where is that Fightin'-Happy Wolfdragon anyway?  I hope he's not disappeared (I don't need to say I liked him, that was quite evident).

He's around.  I haven't asked, although since he doesn't seem to have time to run his own RP anymore, I'd say he's very busy.  If you check his profile, it gives the last login time (handy for those 'are they OK?' moments).

James StarRunner

Awesome! Glad to have you back!

Rowne

Tape: Ah, I'd forgotten about that feature (one of these days I'll trade in my memory for one that actually works), thanks.  Good to know.

ITOS

Speaking of profile functions... When do you sleep, Rowne? :erk
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rowne on September 20, 2006, 03:22:26 PM
Tape: Ah, I'd forgotten about that feature (one of these days I'll trade in my memory for one that actually works), thanks.  Good to know.

Heh.. if I ever wanted to be a stalker, I could probably do a fairly decent job of it :P

ITOS, that's really Rowne's place to talk about that, but my guess is he's working night shift, or really badly out of phase (I'm on a break and now going to bed at 2am, but that'll stop pretty quick when I get back to work)

**EDIT**
And talking of out-of-phase, this topic has drifted slightly.  Anyways, gotta meet my 'long-lost brother' at the station.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Or he's like me, and posts at all hours because sometimes he's awake during the day, and sometimes he's awake at night. *shrug*

.. heck, I got most of the way there without even trying, and that's only because I often stay up till 2-3, and sometimes get woken up at 7ish to work on broken servers...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Magic

* The fox waves to Slip, "Penny sends her regards, dear."
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Gareeku

Quote from: Rowne on September 20, 2006, 02:26:17 PM

*Runs through the thread* Sorry about that, been a bit busy in real life.

Welcome back Slip, good to see you again. :)

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 20, 2006, 12:43:02 PM
Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 20, 2006, 10:11:11 AM

This is his homepage on The Nice.  See if you recognise any (except for Gareeku, he doesn't count)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/1003/slipdance/

The ones I remember are at the bottom left (bottom and second from bottom)

Either Photobucket is on the frits, or that particular account is...

Netami

Worked fine for me earlier, though I wouldn't be surprised if the author took it down. You'd be amazed at what you'd find in certain people's picture accounts  :laugh

Actually, it just went through. Just lag.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Netami on September 20, 2006, 06:10:01 PMYou'd be amazed at what you'd find in certain people's picture accounts  :laugh
And that's why I have a password on my account. :)

Yeah, it just now opened.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 20, 2006, 06:11:34 PM
Quote from: Netami on September 20, 2006, 06:10:01 PMYou'd be amazed at what you'd find in certain people's picture accounts  :laugh
And that's why I have a password on my account. :)
Yeah, it just now opened.

As I said, that's the URL for his homepage as given on his Nice profile.  If it was something weird and secret, I wouldn't have published it :)

Hilary

Hello Slip, I don't believe we've met. *shakes your hand (paw? Whatever) fiercely*
And now we have. Welcome back. ^^

Boog

*Looks at the photobucket stuffs* Hey, NOW I remember you... or at least your pics. Welcome back!

Zina

Oh God, Slip's here guys, let's leave.

PS-HI SLIP.