The Return of the Slip

Started by Slipdance, September 19, 2006, 08:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slipdance

After an unannounced hiatus from the forums, I'm ba-aaaack!  Didja miss me? :3

*cricket...cricket....cricket...* 

Ha ha.  I know you're out there, I can hear you posting. <<;

Edit: crud, I couldn't find the 'cursed prison' stated in the rules. I just posted where all the other newbie threads were D:  Sorry.

Tapewolf

Don't worry, 'The Villa' is the place where they should go.  And yes, there have been a few 'where is he?' moments..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Who's this "Slipdance" of whom you speak?

*grin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

>:3 Don't pay attention to llearch, he's evil and bends the Truth.

Rowne

I sheepishly admit that once again, I'm not sure that I remember you but this is because I can't remember two days ago thanks to my broken memory as opposed to you not being memorable or anything.  That and I was more of a lurker myself on the old forums.

Still, welcome back!  Have fun around the Clockwork Mansion forums.  It seems to one-up the old forums by being better organized than they once were and I swear that we have some of the most left-leaning moderators in existance.  They amuse me so.  Generally it's just a fun place to post around in and the more the merrier!

xHaZxMaTx

It's like a sling-shot, man.  You lean them so far to the lft, they'll eventually snap back to the right with full force. :(

Welcome back person I've never heard of! :)  Though I doubt you'd remember me, either.

Rowne

Oh, Iono.  I don't think that's fair.

Then again, it might be the community too.  We have some truly fantastic people here, some I genuinely adore and a few personal heroes to boot.  It's likely one of the best online communities I've been in.  Some would leave a man so jaded that he'd consider mimes to be funny and a worthwhile life endeavour just so that he wouldn't actually have to talk to anyone ever again.

So it could just be that everyone here is awesome and that makes things easier on the moderators.

I like this place.  Yes I do.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Right! Everyone blame Rowne for the mods leaving!

:-)

Suwako

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 19, 2006, 10:25:21 AM
Right! Everyone blame Rowne for the mods leaving!

:-)

D: I blame the box, The chair and GOD

llearch n'n'daCorna

IDidn'tDoItNobodySawMeDoItYouCan'tProveAnything!

xHaZxMaTx

What about this big bag of proof?

Suwako

Dna never lies, people can place false evidence. What where you saying little boxy?  >:3

Gornemant

Quote from: Slipdance on September 19, 2006, 08:15:23 AM
After an unannounced hiatus from the forums, I'm ba-aaaack!  Didja miss me? :3

*cricket...cricket....cricket...* 

Ha ha.  I know you're out there, I can hear you posting. <<;

Edit: crud, I couldn't find the 'cursed prison' stated in the rules. I just posted where all the other newbie threads were D:  Sorry.
*pounces, pics the Slipdance to the ground and licks his face all ovah, oh, and tailwags furiously*  :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Aiyno Wolf on September 19, 2006, 10:50:14 AM
Dna never lies, people can place false evidence. What where you saying little boxy?  >:3

I wasn't saying nuffin, I was jes layin low.

Leafar

geez, i think Dama and Dark are still a little upset about their lost...
instead of acting like small kids and mess with the house while our parents are gone we should prove them that we are here also to help, and behave like we were our own mods...lol i spoke like a grown-up! :P

Aridas

yaaaaaaaaay slip!

and leafar? shut up. you're kinda part of the problem. You didn't even greet the nice laddie, just speaking off-topic about something random that likely nobody cares about.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rowne on September 19, 2006, 09:44:26 AM
I sheepishly admit that once again, I'm not sure that I remember you but this is because I can't remember two days ago thanks to my broken memory as opposed to you not being memorable or anything.  That and I was more of a lurker myself on the old forums.

Since Rowne and some of the newer members don't remember Slipdance, I'll list the things he's done which stuck in my mind:

• A good, if rather poignant picture of Dan
  • Pip in the Radio Project
  • Felorin in the Radio Project (1:48)
  • A lupine 'cubi called Volk who was in one of the SAIA RPs on The Nice

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Rowne

The other stuff I'm not so sure about because I don't frequent those threads but the picture ... the picture I do remember!  Huzzah!

Leafar

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 19, 2006, 12:16:17 PM
yaaaaaaaaay slip!

and leafar? shut up. you're kinda part of the problem. You didn't even greet the nice laddie, just speaking off-topic about something random that likely nobody cares about.

geez dude get off my lawn...
there are other fishes in the sea, lose me! ;) i am hetero ok? nothing against really! ;)

Aridas

Then quit being such a F***ing moron, like you are right now.

Leafar

geez...
''God, that little trick of ours, please! ;) '' *vanishes* *echo voice ''thank you!''*

Aridas

Tell me, Leafarbot, is logic and reasoning out of your programming?

Boog

I cant say that I remember, recall, recollect or recognize you, but welcome back nonetheless. I'm sure that I may or may not remember in some eventuallity.

Leafar

well, i am somewhat new here so...
you say you're back but your post count is low... :(
btw, welcome back, even if i didn't miss you, i am surely happy to see you around...

xHaZxMaTx

Perhaps he:

a)  Re-registered for unknown reasons (Perhaps his old account was deleted).

-or-

b)  Was on the old forum, but went away before the transfer.

Leafar

you see haz, i dunno how old is the forum...but if my mind doesn't fail me i signed up here like 2 or 3 years ago...but never came back...then some 2 or 3 months ago i re-discovered the site and registered ok...it didn't say i already had an account...wich username i don't recall btw...maybe it's the same case?

Tapewolf

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 19, 2006, 07:36:55 PM
Perhaps he:
b)  Was on the old forum, but went away before the transfer.

Correct.  Although he seems to have been a lurker mostly: Registered Nov. 2004, total post count: 208

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Leafar on September 19, 2006, 07:41:07 PM
you see haz, i dunno how old is the forum...but if my mind doesn't fail me i signed up here like 2 or 3 years ago...but never came back...then some 2 or 3 months ago i re-discovered the site and registered ok...it didn't say i already had an account...wich username i don't recall btw...maybe it's the same case?
Ok, let me rephrase...

Perhaps he was on the Nice forum for DMFA and left before the transfer.

Leafar

well, what does really matter now is that he is back!yay!