2016/06/16 [RE 45.18] He is a bit old to be at a primary school

Started by Tapewolf, June 17, 2016, 09:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Interesting when you think about it.  It seems to be more socially advanced than your average medieval fantasy world.
Usually you'd be lucky to have a school at all, let alone a whole Nursery/Infants/Primary/Secondary system.

Also, I keep forgetting that Wrath is male.  I just hope he never finds himself near Daryil.  (Hmm, might be interesting if Merlin still needs filler for AC)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 17, 2016, 09:13:14 AM
Interesting when you think about it.  It seems to be more socially advanced than your average medieval fantasy world.
Usually you'd be lucky to have a school at all, let alone a whole Nursery/Infants/Primary/Secondary system.

I was wondering about that since another time normal schooling was mentioned was by Elle in Way Back Home mentioning her and Zamil in high school.
...By Puyon

Merlin

Yeah, usually you wouldn't have the organised schooling in such a medieval world, but then there's the god of knowledge and he's all about that. Literacy rate is pretty high for related reasons.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on June 17, 2016, 11:17:04 PM
Yeah, usually you wouldn't have the organised schooling in such a medieval world, but then there's the god of knowledge and he's all about that.

Ah of course - divine intervention.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E