2016/06/20 [RE 45.19] Judgemental - or pushy

Started by Tapewolf, June 19, 2016, 07:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

This does make me wonder, since portrait artists tended to flatter the subject.  It's possible - though unlikely - that her wings are white and were just painted black in the picture to make her more badass...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

I don't think people really find dark wings badass though. The typical responses are being afraid of that person or being disgusted by them.

Also... I didn't know you could get such accurate detail in a painted portrait that tiny. I guess there's really no form of photography yet, huh
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

Wrath is scary!

I've heard photographs called "portraits" before... it may well be a photograph.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lying Foo on June 20, 2016, 02:45:02 AM
I've heard photographs called "portraits" before... it may well be a photograph.

Last I asked Merlin, they don't do photographs.  Technically Jake is the god of photography since it falls under the category of illusions.  Hence, very little research into that area.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

fireknight

In refernce to the topic title I'd say simply judmental. Considering this is similar to medivial times it must be considered that sometimes killing is permissible. After all a hero might have to kill or a gaurdsmen in a different country or any other manner of things. So yes in order to form an opinion the subject matter does have significant importance.