2016/03/14 [DMFA #1649]: They like getting into crawlspaces.

Started by Dishonored, March 14, 2016, 06:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dishonored

Poor Gen. And there's never a fireman around when you need one...
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

ChaosMageX

I'd like to once again restate the point I made and Merlin drew back on page 1504:

Quote from: Merlin on August 02, 2014, 10:23:16 PM
Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 02, 2014, 01:21:46 PM
I can't be the only one who has thought for at least a moment that there might have been something more between Merlitz and Nitemyste than just a good friendship.  >:3 At the very least, maybe it was just something Nitemyste didn't realize until after kicking Merlitz out of their adventuring group. ;)

I HEARD SHIPPING GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

Thank you Merlin! :giggle

Icon by Sunblink

Merlin

Quote from: ChaosMageX on March 15, 2016, 02:58:43 AM
I'd like to once again restate the point I made and Merlin drew back on page 1504:

Quote from: Merlin on August 02, 2014, 10:23:16 PM
Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 02, 2014, 01:21:46 PM
I can't be the only one who has thought for at least a moment that there might have been something more between Merlitz and Nitemyste than just a good friendship.  >:3 At the very least, maybe it was just something Nitemyste didn't realize until after kicking Merlitz out of their adventuring group. ;)

I HEARD SHIPPING GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

Thank you Merlin! :giggle

VINDICATION! Bring me more shipping! MORE!!

Cassi-kun

As someone who is afraid of roaches, I can verify that Gen's reaction is both legit and appropriate.

Quote from: Merlin on March 15, 2016, 07:46:56 AMVINDICATION! Bring me more shipping! MORE!!
I propose Hrienth/Quoar because uh, the alignment of the stars or something.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Delian Williams

Quote from: Merlin on March 15, 2016, 07:46:56 AM
VINDICATION! Bring me more shipping! MORE!!

Shipping is necessary, life isn't! - quote by Pompey (not to be confused with Popeye)

Whether Loveboat (Pyro and Alexsi) or Titanic (Cyra and M'Check), 'impossible' (Nite and Wildie) or daring (surprise),

Shippedy (Dan and Matilda) dee, shippedie-yay (Dee and Edward). I could go on shipping (Dan and Kria) all day (surprise).

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.