2016/03/10 [RE 43.34] The unspun yarn that unravels the scam

Started by Tapewolf, March 10, 2016, 09:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Hmm.  That could get rather messy if they realise that Claw is actually a princess and not a prince, since that did seem to be heavily bound in the peace process.  If they think she's lied about being a prince, the rest of if becomes suspect as well.
I suppose at a pinch there's the old Phoenix power as a last resort - even if the peace process breaks down Gardenia would be facing someone directly connected to a God.
Even so... what will Wrath and the other one say?

Hopefully there will be some fancy footwork, and/or Wrath taking offence at his prince being called a girl.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Razmoudah

Wow, so many of the comics I read use the Clockwork Mansion for their forums, maybe I should be more active on comic forums then.

As for the comic......I have to agree, this is going to get ugly.  Hopefully only very briefly though.  In Claws defence though, her princess is perfectly aware of the 'problem', if they can just get in touch with her to straighten things out.

Puyon

I can't believe I didn't predict the 'Darius and Drake were married' thing sooner. I mean... I was sorta looking if she had a ring or something in the flashback but that would have been too easy, huh.

Of all the people we were accusing of 'who's gonna out Claw', Darius wasn't even on the list. It should be easy to retaliate from since it was easy to brush off Mia's comment about a 'sister'... but Darius just straight up and said it. Claw was also able to brush off the girl comment from the bandit trio before... maybe she'll just go with the same "that's rude'' act as before. Otherwise.... oh boy, time for one heck of a mess to clean up.
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

Briefly putting aside portents of crossdressing doom... "to not support him in these decisions would be treason"?  That sounds like a nice country...
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

Quote from: Lying Foo on March 10, 2016, 08:40:21 PM
Briefly putting aside portents of crossdressing doom... "to not support him in these decisions would be treason"?  That sounds like a nice country...

Committing treason seems so easy. did you kick a princess in the head? understandably, treason. did you take down the princess with a logical petard by suddenly transforming into an adult? boom, treason. befriended the royal family's god's son? apparently that's criminal activity too.

Gardenia probably sucks but mainly because of Mia. 'You're a felon, she's a felon! Everyone I don't like is a felon!!' Yeah. sucks. The only country that probably sucks more than Gardenia is Ev.
...By Puyon

Merlin

Mia doesn't like you? That's a paddlin'

Mia's prickliness aside, citizens are generally pretty free to criticise the king. But since Dar's in the royal guard he's always required to do exactly what the king orders. Ellison's overstating things for emphasis because Dar's a bit daft sometimes, but yeah it would be treason. However unless he did something particularly egregious they'd probably just fire him