Engine Solved.... now I wanted to know if you think this is stupid or not.

Started by thegayhare, June 16, 2015, 12:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

hello all

I removed the previous posting about the engine stuff since my sis helped me out (she used to build small motors).   Anyway since I'm going forward with this I wanted to know.   

this is my bike

Its a 21 speed bike, I have added some stuff a basic rack, as well as turn signal and break lights.

but I was thinking of building a shell out of chloroplast and pva foam to cover the frame add some saddle bags

I wanna make it look a little like this...

What do you think would that be too goofy looking a big orky grin on the fork with teeth?

Dishonored

...Personally, I think that would be pretty awesome. More so if you could still ride it afterwards.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

thegayhare

lol yeah  it'll  still be ride able...  it would be kinda silling to go to the expense of mouning a motor to a bike then rendering it un rideable.    I think I'm gonna make the panniers some hat modular.   something I can take off and mount to the bike easy.

calling it a war bike might be a little much since I wont have any guns...   but I found something that would make cool looking missles I could mount on it.   but thats just asking for trouble.  Maybe I'll call it a Scuffle Scooter, a Brawlcycle,      

I've been scanning bike hack sites and there are all kinda useful designs  even if some of the moderators are purests and snobby towards ebikes and motorized bikes

thegayhare

wooooot I just got a ton of high quality racing parts for my bike for just 18 bucks at auction