2015/04/17 [DMFA #1567] Shock, horror

Started by Tapewolf, April 17, 2015, 06:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

That seems to have been more of a bombshell than the rest of it.  Not that I suspect he'd get many takers now.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AzureEdge

Well, other than being undead, he is still fairly good looking. And as long as he still has the parts, I am sure he could find someone interested. Hell, I am pretty sure if necrophilia is a thing in this world, people who were into it loved the fact the undead race came into being.

lemurvid

Wow, this got kinda dark quickly.
Also, I think you're missing the point of necrophilia.

Err... I mean, probably...

Oh, and does anyone know if Merlin's page is still viewable anywhere? Someone on the katbox was asking after it.

Tapewolf

Quote from: lemurvid on April 17, 2015, 08:34:14 AM
Oh, and does anyone know if Merlin's page is still viewable anywhere? Someone on the katbox was asking after it.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16268913

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

justacritic

Quote from: AzureEdge on April 17, 2015, 07:30:49 AM
Well, other than being undead, he is still fairly good looking. And as long as he still has the parts, I am sure he could find someone interested. Hell, I am pretty sure if necrophilia is a thing in this world, people who were into it loved the fact the undead race came into being.

It depends on what people want out of a relationship.

Shadowdancer

I don't think Abel is being honest, I think he just didn't like Devin being happy about being a jerk.
The most powerful magic is just a distraction.

Fauxmittens

Actually in Abel's Story as Dev dies, his thoughts seem to imply this IMHO.

Raskahn

Quote from: Shadowdancer on April 17, 2015, 04:30:35 PM
I don't think Abel is being honest, I think he just didn't like Devin being happy about being a jerk.

Go read Abel's story. http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Abel_35.php :)

Shadowdancer

Have re-read it, how did I miss that? Implied is a bit of an understatement.
The most powerful magic is just a distraction.

Fauxmittens

That was my first post here, so I was being cautious.  ;)

Jasonrevall

I expected his first reaction to be "Wow only a teensy bit?"
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Prroul

I expect he was largely teasing his 'still in the closet' partner, not being serious.

However, wasn't one of TGH's banners at one point 'my other ride is... decomposing', with a cute bishi undead leaning against a gravestone or something?

Grey Wolf

Quote from: Prroul on April 19, 2015, 12:41:21 PM
I expect he was largely teasing his 'still in the closet' partner, not being serious.

However, wasn't one of TGH's banners at one point 'my other ride is... decomposing', with a cute bishi undead leaning against a gravestone or something?

I think they're talking about Devin's thoughts (third panel from the end) which appear to say, "Oh, Xander... I'm sorry I never told you that" and then Devin's out.
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.