2015/04/10 [DMFA #1566] You were kind of a jerk

Started by Tapewolf, April 10, 2015, 04:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Good to see he's finally broached that subject.  I was worried that Devin would unload his side of the story only for Abel to get dragged back to the inn.  And it's also good that Devin is taking his jerkness well so far.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's certainly a disconcerting response, and not what Abel expected. Although I'm not sure Abel knew what he expected, other than not this. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Takel

I actually remember the Daria episode from the notes on the Katbox version of the site. It wasn't a lightning strike that killed the football player, though, but something even more ridiculous: he was crushed by the very goalpost that was to be dedicated to him.

Not sure what that has to do with the actual comic, although I do think that the way Devin is handling the discovery probably says something about how long he's been around Kria.

e_voyager

it must be awkward when the person you're talking to want to  to dish dirt about them to them.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Hariman

Quote from: e_voyager on April 11, 2015, 11:42:47 AM
it must be awkward when the person you're talking to want to  to dish dirt about them to them.

It's definitely unexpected.

Most people don't want the absolute, blunt truth about themselves, even when they say something like "I want the truth", they'd still rather get a slightly sugar coated version.

Devin? He does want that blunt truth.

That really is disconcerting, especially to a cynic like Abel.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!