Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux

Started by xHaZxMaTx, September 09, 2006, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafar

Trevor

Suwako

Leafar

ayino is back from long vacations...cool!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna has many problems and I'm not referring to mentally alone.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno isn't aware of quite how many problems are about to arrive on their doorstep.

... real soon now. Just you wait. :-)

Rowne

Aiyno has a very tasteful green outfit that reminds me of rangers and anarchist hero sorts (a good thing, anarchists are always the good guys), such as Robin Hood.  It's an outfit that should never be traded for anything.

Llearch, having been ninja'd so many times, has learned the art of the ninja.  And if I can be ninja'd by an immobile object, then all is not right with the World.

Oh and before I forget ... I'm Britain?  I can't help but wonder what Rowne would do if he had the powers of the God of Cities (a chap from the Authority).  Said power allows a person to wear a city as a battle suit.

I could only imagine that there would be much poncing around and many ill-advised Big Ben jokes that should've never been made.

Suwako

Rowne is anti-ninja  xD

Meat shields...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno missed a perfect chance to ask Rowne...

... is that St Stephen's in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?

Roureem Egas

llearch has recently identified the monkey that's with him. I haven't noticed this until just now. Now where wold Haz get a monkey without drawing attention?

e_voyager

egas's personal title changes more then my offical one
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager needs to shuffle his avatar so it floats up and down, just for effect, like Roureem Egas'... :-)

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi is quick off the mark, there :-)

bill

Llearch is sending the global banana market into a recession, which likely will cause a chain reaction leading to a world-wide depression, and World War III. Good job, Llearch, I hope you're happy.

e_voyager

bill's pessimism will lead the the development of war machines like me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV is correct, the War Machine market will have strong showings in wartime. Also, it's not all bad, World War III will jumpstart the ailing Gas Mask market, which will send the market back onto it's feet.

Suwako

BillBuckner wants to be a gasmask expert if he isn't one already  ;)

Vidar

Aiyno looks fluffy, and lickable.  :superlick
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Suwako

Quote from: Vidar on September 18, 2006, 03:46:48 PM
Aiyno looks fluffy, and lickable.  :superlick

:animesweat Now I'm all sticky and slimey!  D:

Seriously I have no sense for humour. I'm just too easily amused.

e_voyager

Leafar

e_voyager

Leafar's Sig image reminds me of a peaceful day.

bill

EV's avatar reminds me of James Bond's jetpack.

e_voyager

bill undersands the necessity of a jet pack for one being armies

llearch n'n'daCorna

Leafar has replaced his sig with an awesome picture of a sunset.

Or possibly a sunrise.

e_voyager, Bill, and e_voyager have ninja'd me.

Why am I not surprised? :-)

vulpesweasel

llearch has a monkey and monkeys are my friends but ferrets are so very much better!

xHaZxMaTx

VW thinks that making text really tiny will prevent people from reading it.  How naïve. :>

vulpesweasel

haz read the tiny text and now he must be punished! You shall be fed to llearch's monkey!