2015/01/23 [DMFA#1547] - I hated past you

Started by MT Hazard, January 23, 2015, 07:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Or would that be 'former' you?

It seems after all of this time Devlin is not going to want to hear 'you where a bully whose relatives didn't care for and your mother died cursing your existence'  Also Abel could add 'you died in part due to me'
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Naldru

I was just thinking that Abel could follow that up with

You think  that's complicated.  Your mother killed my father.  But I was planning on killing my father anyway, so that's actually a plus in the relationship.  However, your step-mother wants to kill me, but I don't hold that against you.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Boygenius32

mithril

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 23, 2015, 07:44:08 AM
Or would that be 'former' you?

It seems after all of this time Devlin is not going to want to hear 'you where a bully whose relatives didn't care for and your mother died cursing your existence'  Also Abel could add 'you died in part due to me'
IMO, Alexi should talk to Lorenda about all this she's hearing from Abel.. right now Lorenda is all hyped that Abel knew Devin.. and is trying to push them together quick. if Lorenda knew that Abel does not have fond memories of Devin from back then, i suspect she'd change tack and find a less truamatic fashion for the two.. honestly, since undead Devin is pretty much a new person compared to the original (except for the snark), i think Abel and Devin really need time getting to know each other where their past is not the topic.

Howl

When's the last time there's been blood in a main comic page?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Howl on January 23, 2015, 06:20:18 PM

1302 is the last I remember.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Peptobislawl

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 23, 2015, 06:50:08 PM
Quote from: Howl on January 23, 2015, 06:20:18 PM

1302 is the last I remember.

1334 had some, when jy shoots a man.

I'm probably busy not doing anything right now.

e_voyager

when you live as long as cubi do things generally do get complicated.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey