2015/01/19 [DMFA#1546] - Back to work

Started by Tapewolf, January 19, 2015, 05:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I thought for a minute that she'd let them meet, but alas it was not to be.
Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing remains to be seen.

I kind of wonder what would have happened if Alexsi had fired him.  I can imagine some interesting revelations coming out of that conversation, e.g. "If you fire me, the dragons will kill you all..."

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Howl

I actually well expected it to be in the region of two thousand dollars, or at least break four digits. Anything under a thousand would've surprised me.

Look at that, I actually have a high opinion of a group of people. That ain't been done before.

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Howl on January 19, 2015, 12:12:30 PM
I actually well expected it to be in the region of two thousand dollars, or at least break four digits. Anything under a thousand would've surprised me.

Look at that, I actually have a high opinion of a group of people. That ain't been done before.

I can't understand what went through the thieves minds that made them steal the bed sheets too. Glad a good amount got raised to get her on her feet again.

Reminds me of that left over soup strip with the mugger wanting the ID too. Just a plain ol' evil act.

FoxFeather

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on January 19, 2015, 03:23:53 PM

I can't understand what went through the thieves minds that made them steal the bed sheets too. Glad a good amount got raised to get her on her feet again.

Reminds me of that left over soup strip with the mugger wanting the ID too. Just a plain ol' evil act.

Far as I know they often use bed sheets and pillow cases to carry stuff in. One thing for sure, whoever did this (and do these sort of things in general) should strangle themselves with said sheets. It'd be a good riddance.

Scow2

I think a big draw is the "Getting a Cameo in DMFA" - it's one thing to buy a commission from a talented artist. It's another to be able to get your character recognized in the continuity of a webcomic. (Helping someone in need is definitely a bonus, though).

Prroul

It's amusing how frequently the community can make me facepalm, yet at moments like this, nearly causes me to shed a tear. Nearly.

Also, is the name a Bujold 'Vor' series reference, or is it just coincidence that the title is 'hunchback'?

Tuyu

Is wunnerful when your boss doesn't let you do the thing you really didn't want to do anyway.

Howl

Quote from: Prroul on January 20, 2015, 10:19:17 PM

It's amusing how frequently the community can make me facepalm, yet at moments like this, nearly causes me to shed a tear. Nearly.

Also, is the name a Bujold 'Vor' series reference, or is it just coincidence that the title is 'hunchback'?

Coincidence. Hunchback is just one of the site's titles for those with four stars. Sorry.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Howl on January 29, 2015, 01:25:59 PM
Coincidence. Hunchback is just one of the site's titles for those with four stars. Sorry.

Technically, "Hunchback" and "four stars" are the identifying marks for those with more than a certain, unspecified number of posts, and less than another, certain and yet unspecified number of posts, where the posts that count are only some, but not all of the posts of the user in question, providing certain, unspecified details are matched.

Theoretically.

But you couldn't possible get me to confirm any of that. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Howl

I had a different title in the four star period. I figured that the title changed before the star count increased, so hence I said "one of".