Cosplay

Started by Teroniss, September 10, 2006, 02:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teroniss

Hello one and all. Just wondering how many here have done Anime Cosplay before. I bring this up because coming soon is an Anime Con in Houston(can't remember its name atm) and I'm thinking on what I want to do for my outfit this time around. Last convention, Shiokazecon, I went as Larva from Vampire Princess Miyu. This con, I'm thinking of doing Bankai Hollow Ichigo from Bleach. So, if you've done any cosplay, give your idea's, cuz I cant think of any others then that atm.

This is my Larva outfit btw: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/Teroniss/Picture279.jpg

Leafar

i did a richter belmont once but it was just a halloween party...
i saw a guy once with a sephirot cosplay...awesome everyone thought!

Miaka

I went as Chizuru from Bleach(The raging lesbian chick) to Anime Boston last year... it was fun, even though next to nobody recognised me(Aside from my friend Carol, who now wants me to play nothing but tht character... ever.) and there was only one Orihime for me to hit on... Who I was too shy to go over and grope at. ;.;

llearch n'n'daCorna

You think maybe Carol is trying to tell you something?

No?

Oh, well. I guess I'll get my kicks elsewhere. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

insanekaosx

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 10, 2006, 10:07:14 AM

No?

No, Carol is just an anime freak. Trust me.

Zedd

I was a random Rare hunter at a con once...Till I got a beer bottled to the head by a random drive byer

Nikki

i wanna try and be either Hinata or Sakura from Naruto... but i'm too fat to do either T_T

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Teroniss

Well, im not exactly in tiptop shape either, thats why im working out and getting fit before Onikon comes around

Blazehawk

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 10, 2006, 09:30:04 PM
i wanna try and be either Hinata or Sakura from Naruto... but i'm too fat to do either T_T

Aww. *hug* Don't feel bad, I'm no beanpole myself.
I went as Hinata to Sugoicon last year, it turned out pretty good for $10 at Wal-Mart and a consignment store.  :3

I'm thinking of giving Witch Hunter Robin a try next time, or Ise Nanao from Bleach. Especially Nanao, because my hair is the right length and I wear glasses anyway.  :)  If I ever lose some weight, I would love to do Morrigan from Darkstalkers though.  >:3

thegayhare

I don't know it it counts as cosplay Since it's not anime  but I'm still planning on making a mow driven Dalek

Zedd

Brunhidden

this haloween my wife, daughter, and i are going as the flinstones. we just had to, people kept pointing out how my daughters new haircut made her look like pebbles if you gave her a topknot.

I SMASH YOU GOOD!
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Nikki

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on September 11, 2006, 08:27:27 AM
this haloween my wife, daughter, and i are going as the flinstones. we just had to, people kept pointing out how my daughters new haircut made her look like pebbles if you gave her a topknot.

I SMASH YOU GOOD!
:3 Pwomise to take piccytures?  :3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Miaka

Quote from: insanekaosx on September 10, 2006, 10:26:03 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 10, 2006, 10:07:14 AM

No?

No, Carol is just an anime freak. Trust me.
Or she just wants me to be lesbian because she can't get any real-life yaoi. so yuri's thew next best thing.

Leafar

by that you mean she can't be true to herself?? is that it?