Started by ZacAttac21, January 12, 2015, 05:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Check out that tail! It's a roo-rat! :3

Looks like me n' Ganurath owe some people some money. >:[

Sofox

Hah, okay, there's only one dialogue exchange that covers this;

Quote from: The Guard

FBI agent Wendell Everett: Hughie has just turned three months old. I've got a picture of them.

Sergeant Gerry Boyle: Don't want to see it.

FBI agent Wendell Everett: Excuse me?

Sergeant Gerry Boyle:  don't want to see it. Babies all look the same. The only time a baby doesn't look like every other baby is when it's a really ugly baby. So unless you're about to show me a photo of a really ugly baby then I don't want to see it.

Sergeant Gerry Boyle: That's pretty fucking rude.

FBI agent Wendell Everett: Maybe it is maybe it isn't.

Techcubi

This Pregnancy has not been kind to Jyrras' mom, has it?

ZacAttac21

I wonder if most Being families are like Jyrras'? Y'know, back in the olden days, we humans tended to have a lot of kids because child mortality rates were high. Is it like that for Beings in Furrae?

Merlin

Good thing he is a roo-rat, baby kangaroos are so ugly it's hilarious. Marsupials are like that though.

Yarott

Is it scientifically possible for Mab to draw an ugly baby? Because... :eager I really want to see Conner in the next page or so!

Ganurath

Quote from: CubiKitsune on January 12, 2015, 05:33:25 AM
Check out that tail! It's a roo-rat! :3

Looks like me n' Ganurath owe some people some money. >:[
I don't know about you, but nobody took me up on the bet, so I don't owe anybody any money in regard to that wager.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

VAE

Quote from: Yarott on January 12, 2015, 05:47:53 PM
Is it scientifically possible for Mab to draw an ugly baby? Because... :eager I really want to see Conner in the next page or so!

I wonder if it'll be a nomen omen.
I mean, the idea that when he grows up, Conner will be a salesman or something similar with a honesty deficit is hillarious.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Yarott

Quote from: VAE on January 13, 2015, 03:23:52 AM

I mean, the idea that when he grows up, Conner will be a salesman or something similar with a honesty deficit is hillarious.

What if Conner will invoke Cyborgs from the future that would want to defend/destroy him during the one time Jyrras is given the task to babysit his baby brother? Nah, it would be too predictable... Spider Monkey Cyborgs?

Sunblink

Jyrras's reaction is the only acceptable response to babies. >:3 Although it just occurred to me that Furrae babies are probably much cuter than real babies, if Abel in the beginning of Abel's Story was any indication.

Eboreg

Quote from: Yarott on January 13, 2015, 12:35:37 PM
Quote from: VAE on January 13, 2015, 03:23:52 AM

What if Conner will invoke Cyborgs from the future that would want to defend/destroy him during the one time Jyrras is given the task to babysit his baby brother? Nah, it would be too predictable... Spider Monkey Cyborgs?

Of course, that is a future that Jyrras will be entirely responsible for. (Not counting Mab's possible involvement in Macey's creation)
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Seeing this whole situation unfold, reminds me of when my Half-Sister was born. And like Jyrras here, there's a big age gap between me and her (a good 23 yrs apart in my case).

Also, I wanna see how cute wittle Conner is, so bad~!! :eager :eager

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Techcubi on January 12, 2015, 02:54:35 PM
This Pregnancy has not been kind to Jyrras' mom, has it?

The pregnancy was fine. The birth, not so much. That would be my guess.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Drakkenmensch

I see red hair! Connor is gonna be an adorable redhead roo rat!