2015/01/15 [DMFA#1545] Well, At Least He Remembered All Those Hats

Started by Rafe, January 16, 2015, 04:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

Looks like Abel just missing Devin and Lorenda is going to be the latest running gag.  Can't wait to see how it finally get resolved. (if it ever does).

Also:  "Piff" is apparently the sound a Warp Aci makes when reappearing (this one, anyway).

Also also: Abel has green shoes.  I don't like them, not at all.
Rafe

llearch n'n'daCorna

Raffe: but they match! And you know Abel, it has to be co0ordinated attire... ;-]

As for the bid... way too rich for my blood, I'm afraid. I'll just have to settle for making a donation. Oh, well. I think I would have made a nice hat box somewhere. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ZacAttac21

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 18, 2015, 09:57:58 AM
I think I would have made a nice hat box somewhere. ;-]

You're probably somewhere in the Warp-Acis' room at SAIA.

Aside from that, ditto everything you said.

Jasonrevall

Wow both Amber for creating the auction and everyone who bid are amazing. It's absolutely wonderful what you're doing to help your friend in this tough time :3

As for the amount well just put Max in gold plated armor riding a mount made of diamonds. Maybe a couple explosions in the background. That might cover it.

Seriously though you're all awesome peeps.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jasonrevall on January 19, 2015, 01:16:35 AM
As for the amount well just put Max in gold plated armor riding a mount made of diamonds. Maybe a couple explosions in the background. That might cover it.

... Butt Stallion?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jasonrevall

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 19, 2015, 06:11:58 AM
Quote from: Jasonrevall on January 19, 2015, 01:16:35 AM

... Butt Stallion?

Now all Max needs is a gun that shoots smaller guns that shoot chainsaws that explode. Fits the theme perfectly.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.