2015/01/05 [DMFA #1542] - Job offer

Started by MT Hazard, January 05, 2015, 09:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Nice to see  leaving SAIA has been good for Abel. I wonder how much Fa'lina has been influencing things in his favour, not sure if she can still predict his actions at this point, but she seems good at planing ahead.

Hopefully this job offer will be the thing that tilts his decision towards leaving SAIA for good.

Edit:
Fixed your title. HTH, HAND. -- llearch
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tuyu

See? Kria can focus on things when she wants to...  :D

(Though you have to wonder just how she happened to have that picture...)

P.S. Dear Abel I Saw This Pic And Thought Of You...

http://static02.mediaite.com/themarysue/uploads/gallery/jurassic-sweet/jurassicsweet3.jpg

Others:
http://www.themarysue.com/jurassic-sweet/2/

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Kajet

Hard to say if he'll leave Lost Lake... after all there was that "trick" Fa'lina had to get him to go there...

SteelWings

Nooo Kria keep your lovely new hairstyle, it is all of the awesomes.
"Hello my friends, my name is Fred. The words you read are in my head. I say I said my name is Fred, and I've been very Naaaauuughhty"

Hariman

I don't think Abel will leave Lost Lake just yet. He might, eventually. Once he's sure that Dan and the others aren't going to be slaughtered because he left too early. Or he could live at Lost Lake and commute to Zinvth.

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 05, 2015, 09:26:09 AM
Nice to see  leaving SAIA has been good for Abel. I wonder how much Fa'lina has been influencing things in his favour, not sure if she can still predict his actions at this point, but she seems good at planing ahead.

Hopefully this job offer will be the thing that tilts his decision towards leaving SAIA for good.

Edit:
Fixed your title. HTH, HAND. -- llearch

I'm pretty sure Falina is unable to see Abel's future by this point, or is so close that it makes little difference. Although... *Edit* Upon double checking, Fa'Lina says that Abel will "be handling this month alone.", which implies that the future sight is likely already gone.

Still, Abel does seem to like, or at least not actively dislike, staying at Lost Lake and being friends with Jyrras.

Edit Part Deux:
Dangit Steelwings. I read your quote in Fred's voice from Courage the Cowardly Dog.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!