2014/08/08 - [DMFA #1506] Gets better for the worst types

Started by Kipiru, August 08, 2014, 03:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kipiru

Wow, Wildy lives at my place by the looks of that mess... maybe Biggs should get me a maid  :mowmeep

HaDDea

What happens when Ferrets and Twinks tangle with Demons? find out next week!

... Wildy looks unhappy about this. Why does she look unhappy...

... For that matter, do we know why Regina killed Wildy's mom? I mean, apart from being a self-centred teen Demon - what was the incident? Do we finally get to know Amber??!!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: HaDDea on August 08, 2014, 04:57:56 AM
What happens when Ferrets and Twinks tangle with Demons? find out next week!

... Wildy looks unhappy about this. Why does she look unhappy...

... For that matter, do we know why Regina killed Wildy's mom? I mean, apart from being a self-centred teen Demon - what was the incident? Do we finally get to know Amber??!!

Wildy looks unhappy because she doesn't want to owe Biggs a favour, would be my bet.

Did Regina kill their mom? Do we know that, or are you speculating?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dard

Well, we know that Regina did something extremely awful to both Dan and Wildy.

We know that recently (in story time) Wildy found out about the whereabouts of Regina. After which Regina went into hiding with her uncle.

Right now we are told that there was a female demon that killed Wildy's parents, who Wildy is hunting for right now and can not be found.

It may still be speculating, but unless Wildy is wrong and just thinks that Regina killed her parents (extremely unlikely!) or there is yet another female demon that can not be found that we don't know about I think the chances that the speculation is wrong are next to null.

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 08, 2014, 05:20:33 AM
Wildy looks unhappy because she doesn't want to owe Biggs a favour, would be my bet.

At first I was wondering if she wanted to do the murdering herself.

But yes, owing Biggs a favour would be bad.  It could very, very easily turn into 'murder Abel'.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ops Fox

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 08, 2014, 06:59:23 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 08, 2014, 05:20:33 AM

At first I was wondering if she wanted to do the murdering herself.

But yes, owing Biggs a favour would be bad.  It could very, very easily turn into 'murder Abel'.

I thought "murder abel" was a destina thing since she is the one who sicced the adventures on the Inn and Biggs had to warn her not to do something like that again(because it could hurt his sister not because he cares about abel)

Also as far as I know biggs has no beef with Abel where as abel is the son of the person who broke destina's heart.

HaDDea

Quote from: Ops Fox on August 09, 2014, 02:04:50 AM
I thought "murder abel" was a destina thing since she is the one who sicced the adventures on the Inn and Biggs had to warn her not to do something like that again(because it could hurt his sister not because he cares about abel)

Also as far as I know biggs has no beef with Abel where as abel is the son of the person who broke destina's heart.

True, but remember: Destania has posed as Biggs before. If she gets wind of this, she may just decide to capitalize on Wildy's favour owed to Biggs. Admittedly, that would make things doubly awkward between Biggs and Wildy when he came asking for a favour, and Biggs and Dee if he worked out what happened. I think it somewhat unlikely, though - Dee seems to want Abel to suffer big time, having refused her previous "offer".

I bet Wildy wouldn't be that opposed to killing Abel, tbh... likely because her mom was killed by a Creature and she is aware of how many Creatures view Beings. Then again, as Biggs pointed out, murder is a rather big favour to ask even from the King(?) of the Twinks, let alone your sibling.

Tapewolf

Quote from: HaDDea on August 09, 2014, 02:28:55 AM
I bet Wildy wouldn't be that opposed to killing Abel, tbh... likely because her mom was killed by a Creature and she is aware of how many Creatures view Beings.

I'm not convinced Wildy is the type to kill Creatures 'Just Because' - she spent a while trying to convince Dan that he wasn't evil just because he was a Creature.  FWIW I think Amber confirmed that Biggs is a Creature himself.

That said, she seemed rather cavalier about the prospect of murdering Abel should he try to flee.  There are social complications, however.  Dan doesn't like Abel much, but "Oh, I killed him because he was a 'Cubi" is exactly what Dan wouldn't want to hear.  Of course, I doubt Wildy would live long enough to explain it to him - Jyrras has a major crush on Abel, a less than friendly relationship with Wildy, and a large quantity of advanced weapons which need testing, as we saw with the last folks who came after Abel.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

lemurvid

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 09, 2014, 04:54:13 AM
Quote from: HaDDea on August 09, 2014, 02:28:55 AM
I bet Wildy wouldn't be that opposed to killing Abel, tbh... likely because her mom was killed by a Creature and she is aware of how many Creatures view Beings.

I'm not convinced Wildy is the type to kill Creatures 'Just Because' - she spent a while trying to convince Dan that he wasn't evil just because he was a Creature.  FWIW I think Amber confirmed that Biggs is a Creature himself.

That said, she seemed rather cavalier about the prospect of murdering Abel should he try to flee.  There are social complications, however.  Dan doesn't like Abel much, but "Oh, I killed him because he was a 'Cubi" is exactly what Dan wouldn't want to hear.  Of course, I doubt Wildy would live long enough to explain it to him - Jyrras has a major crush on Abel, a less than friendly relationship with Wildy, and a large quantity of advanced weapons which need testing, as we saw with the last folks who came after Abel.
Yeah, I simply don't see any real antagonism between Wildy and Abel. They are both abrasive characters who spend a lot of time together so there ain't a lot of hugging going on, but she is shipping Abel and Jyrass quite heavily and did try and set them up while watching tv or playing video games or somesuch. Underneath it all is the same kind of mocking, sarky friendship she has with Jyrass, or indeed everyone else.

Zebra Bug

That is not the face of someone not wanting to owe someone something. She looks really reluctant, but I feel like she did not want him to know about it at all. It may be that she does not want to owe her brother, but I think it is deeper than that.

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

Eboreg

I really think that Wildy might be partially doing Biggs a favor in this one as well as asking for a favor.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Chairtastic

Such a shame.  Biggs is so adorable; but got so little booty.

Wait, was there a serious conversation going on here, I didn't notice. :V

ChaosMageX

Wildy's house looks very "lived in", like how my room usually ends up looking at the end of every couple of months.

On the matter of the rant, I want to see adorable pictures of that baby pigeon!  Also, Amber should totally train it to be a carrier pigeon, because that would be so freaking awesome.  If her internet goes down, she could put the comic on a flash drive, tie it to the pigeon's leg, and send it to someone with internet who could upload the comic for her! :eager ...And I think I might have had a little too much Mountain Dew today.

Icon by Sunblink

Tuyu

Just noticed that Wildy has a #1 Sis mug to match the #1 Bro mug that Destania smashed. (1369 & 1371)

Naldru

According to this scene, I would see that Dan's identification of Regina is pretty much confirmed.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.