09/04/06

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, September 04, 2006, 12:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

oooh~... I wonder what the note says...

And again the creeping feeling of Abel becoming the new guard comes back around. And also... flower arranging, quich-making? Is this an important factor?

The outfits look so snazz... and Abel in an apron. *bweee*

Zorro

Well if you have 100 years to learn the craft cooking an easy skill to master.

thegayhare

*stomps in his fur standing on end his ears kinked*

Okay Now thats to Much... the kitchen is my territory.  Abble get your sexy butt out of there right now so I can get back to work...

Oh man I bet he messed with my spice cupboard... I've got to organise it all over again

*sighs*

serously though Dan, dan, dan, dan, dan how could you be so stupid.  you had to see this comming.  You basicly said "What could possibly go wrong" you had to know this was coming.

e_voyager

do you work at lost lake too hare?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

thegayhare

Quote from: e_voyager on September 04, 2006, 12:57:31 AM
do you work at lost lake too hare?

Err no.. not officialy... I just err break in every night and organise the kitchen and bake freash  goodies for them...  my days are spent peeping in the windows grimicing as they rummage threw the drawers.

e_voyager

who's a naguty hare. i'm surpsin dan never cauth you now that he rarly sleeps. wait that apron looks familar
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

llearch n'n'daCorna

Maybe he *did* get caught.... By Abel.... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

lets leave it at that before i get cranky okay?

the spell cheker has failed me

Sketchy boy

The note says.
"Don't forget dry cleaning at 7:00"
Blasted "Archers Suit Cleaning Service"!  For archers they sure do have bad aim!!

Wonder if able is going to be the new bodygaurd.  That or the rough trick named bubbah with a shankstick.... who lives in the alley.... next to lost lake.... yeah...

This looks like a job for Bob the Barbarien!!  wait...no.... he would break something.  That and his comic overdue!! Grahhag!  BLAST!!  Darn you English1 for your long words and small difficult ones!! Thy shalt not fail me!!

xHaZxMaTx

QuoteMessage for you, Sir! *thud*

RJ

Dan without his robe?! What has the world come to?  :P

And on another note... now I want a cheese and bacon quiche.

Roureem Egas

It's kind of weird to see Dan in a Chinese robe. I've gotten used to seeing Dan with his chest exposed.

e_voyager

it is a nice chest isn't it? still i wonder who will play the part of boday garde for Alexi not that merlitz is gone. dan did call him lord of the flame right?

Aisha deCabre

Haha...Abel in an apron...though I'd have imagined it in any color other than pink. o.O

Hm...   (Goes on a quest to find out what quiche is...) :mowninja

I'm serious...I only know that it's a funny word...and a food.

I must say though...Dan's outfit?  Perhaps the epitome of charm and dignity there.  At least as much charm and dignity that Dan can have.  :P

The note is probably a ransom letter...anyone else notice that a new arch title has been put up?  :mowhappy
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Zina

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quite, the apron I drew him in was sadly only a plain, frilly white one.

worn over a black French-Maid dress.

<.< >.>

*scurries away giggling*

Kasarn

I like Alexsi's dress... it's the perfect look for being kidnapped and locked in a very tall tower :U

insanekaosx

The pink apron seems to fit Abel so very well....

Notes definitly a ransom letter. Just read the description of this arc, its obvious! Oh, oh, you know what would be awesome? If it was the two from Abel's Story, or at least the one of them that was/is archer *is too lazy to check*

it probablly isn't, but imagine if it was!

e_voyager

it's a nice dress and all but who in thire right mind would kidnamte a Ti'fione?

Kasarn

Quote from: e_voyager on September 04, 2006, 02:23:24 AM
It's a nice dress and all but who in there right mind would kidnap a Ti'fiona?

How about... any of Dan's old enemies who are holding a grudge.

...or maybe Alexsi's family :O

*runs off to make up more theories*

e_voyager

Alexi's father was a Ti'fione by birth remember?  still Dan's old enemies are not in their right mind though. New Quest :rescue you older sister... Accept Yes, no?

Kasarn

Quote from: e_voyager on September 04, 2006, 02:42:13 AM
Alexi's father was a Ti'fione by birth remember?

Alexsi is also an amazon by birth.

In any case, the more obvious theory is that it's the competition trying to make the inn look bad.

e_voyager

Alexi is an amazon? well considering how she pounds Dan then that would go a ways to expale his Fascination with them. a woman as strong as his sister to fight beside him. sounds pretty appealing.

Aridas

It's not so much fighting alongside them as all the added bonuses, especially the visual ones.

Magic

Alexsi's dress is a nice touch.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

King Of Hearts

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink!

As for the arrow...

Ransom Note?

Zedd

I sure dought thee a ransom note King....Sides....I agree...Pink does bring out Abels eyes....Not to mention Dan's cheongsam looks familer...Im sure its cheongsam

Vidar

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on September 04, 2006, 01:44:04 AM
Hm...   (Goes on a quest to find out what quiche is...) :mowninja

It's a fancy omelet in a soft pie-shell. Also known a refrigerator pie.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Tapewolf

Quote from: King Of Hearts on September 04, 2006, 05:19:05 AM
As for the arrow...

Ransom Note?

I thought it was Alexsi's reply to Dan :)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E