Previous topic - Next topic

bill

You may discuss... now.

(edit, standardized datestamp)

(edit'd again, wrong date)

Kenji

I wish a rat would sleep on my lap.  :mowsad

Rowne

I think the Rats are just comforting Abel because they're nice like that.  Magic is his natural environment after all, so that stuff doesn't scare him and he defends against it easily but out in this World, it's all new and seeing that kind of being abuse might give him childhood flashbacks.  Of what?  I dare not say.

bill

Quote from: FireKatKid on August 31, 2006, 09:13:24 PM
I wish a rat would sleep on my lap.  :mowsad
That's what they all said. Then the bubonic plague occured.

Netami

I wish a rat would give ME a poptart.

xHaZxMaTx

ZOMG POP-TARTS! :U

-EDIT-
Grrrr, Netami is evil!  I wanted to be the one to point out the pop-tart. :cry

bill

Roureem Egas

I see no poptart with Abel. On one of the other rats, yeah. But not Abel.

How many morbid, creepy Mythos out there feel the need to have a skin removal spell?  D:

Rowne

They were probably using it on themselves for amusement value.

Skin goes off, skin goes on, skin goes off, skin goes on, skin goes off, skin goes on, skin goes off, skin goes on, skin goes off, skin goes on, skin goes off, skin goes on ... I said, skin goes on.  Skin goes on!  Okay, which w***er casted the dispell?

(PG, so I'll asterisk out more of that possibly evil word!)

bill

That, or these are the anti-social Mythos, who sit at their own lunch table in their own little clique, desprately beliving that they're being taken seriously.

e_voyager

thats is kind of scary if you aske me andthats why i pity dan but being her brother he'll likly surive this encounter.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zorro

When Dan Turned The Lake Pink...   :mowdan

OK Can't wait to hear THAT story!

Aridas

The fact that he's survived said encounter makes it worse. What with all that being inflicted on him, or something..

Speaking of turning the lake pink, wasn't that mentioned a few hundred or so comics ago?

Manawolf

What'd she do, disable several of his muscles then readjust his limbs?

The Lurking Dragon

Oddly enough I suspect the pink lake episode fits in the same category as a certain infamous "noodle incident." But then again what do I know?
"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

Zedd

Quote from: Rowne on August 31, 2006, 09:20:25 PM
They were probably using it on themselves for amusement value.

Skin goes off, skin goes on, skin goes off, skin goes on, skin goes off, skin goes on, skin goes off, skin goes on, skin goes off, skin goes on, skin goes off, skin goes on ... I said, skin goes on. Skin goes on! Okay, which w***er casted the dispell?

(PG, so I'll asterisk out more of that possibly evil word!)

Kinda reminds me the Japan epsiode of the simpsons..Knife goes in..Guts come out...knife goes in...guts come out..Are you getting sick yet peoples?  :P

And Zorro...You know that sounds great idea...Pink lost lake....

Meech

I wonder if  the librarian is the mythos that Abel is talking about.  That would answer a lot of questions.

Zedd

Nope you gotta keep guessing

e_voyager

that was able talkin not dan. still i do want to know more
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Meech

Quote from: e_voyager on August 31, 2006, 11:28:17 PM
that was able talkin not dan. still i do want to know more

Yah I caught my mistake and fixed it.

Howru

Alexsi looks like she went up a few rankings on Abel's Scariest People Ever Met List (see 623).

e_voyager

one must respect of line of Ti'flion

thegayhare

apon hearing of Dan turning the lake pink for some reason I can't get the image of lots and lots of strawberry nesquick

e_voyager

would that work to lure you into a trap oh baking bunny? (yes i know you're a hare but baking hare can give the wrong mental image and doesn't rhyme as well)

thegayhare

Ohh It just might
*giggles*
I love strawberry quick,  though there banana ones are pretty good too.  but you can't buy banana syrupe. 

There was also a great milk drink that a local farm...  It tasted just like orange creamsicles looked terrible like pale orange peptobismal,  which is why it never caught on.  but it was so good...

*sighs*

sorry to ramble

(and Bunny, or hare is fine hon,  Elswhere I go by bunnyboy,  and some other places TGH)

e_voyager

there are times i wish i could get everyon togher and mamber start a acutal bar named Lost Lakes but where could i find Some one Like Alexi to run it for me?  alson hare did you make that sige of your's? i like the mega fox

xHaZxMaTx

I'd tell you, but then people would be like, "How'd you know that?"  and then my eyes would get all shifty, and everybody would stare at me. :(

Shadrok

Would hate to be one of Alexsi's soon to arrive guests, what with them having no idea what they are about to walk into.

xHaZxMaTx

I'd be surprised if there was anything left to walk into. :mowdizzy

Manawolf

Wait, by turning the lake pink, does she mean the lake nearby by or the Lost Lake tavern itself?