The comic is back! 8-21-06

Started by Boog, August 20, 2006, 07:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

Ooh boy, Lorenda ish een trouble here. She gave the OK for Wildy to write Jyrras into that book. Then again, Jyrras isn't in for a good time either.

*edit- added the date to the title- Dam*

Nikki

o.o oh dear...Lorenda Looks so Purdy ^w^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Roureem Egas

It's been so long since the comic has been up that I no longer remember what Jy-Jy's talking about. :B

Seriously, what is the stuffed bear he's referring to?

Dakata

Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 20, 2006, 08:13:58 PM
Seriously, what is the stuffed bear he's referring to?

Yeah. D: I see no stuffed bear in the other comics.

...Is he talking about Abel or Dan or something? D:

Toric

What was that about a stuffed bear?

Anyway, Lorenda had better enjoy tonight while it lasts. She'll have a loooot of 'splaining to do tomorrow. ...unless she hides the book and simply never tells Jyrras, but only a moron would do that. *Patiently waits for the next update, which will likely involve Lorenda, her copy of the book, and a colony of wigu-bookworms*
Yap by Silver.

Dakata

Quote from: Netami on August 20, 2006, 08:17:23 PMPay attention:

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_632.php

Bear.
*Eats the bear*

What bear? I don't see a bear.

<< >>

Sid

What stuffed b-... ahhh, thanks Netami!

Other than that: Yay, comic! (Maybe slap a date on the thread, though...)
Good to see that Jyrras didn't push matters with Wildy much further and that he still sees her as one of his best friends. That's reassuring in an arc filled with conflict and confrontations. :)

Come to think of it, Jyrras really got tossed from one messed-up situation to the next ^^;

(Edit due to misuse of fancy French terms)
:boogie

fesworks

Huzzah!!

Amber Stated on the site:
QuoteI apologize in advance if the colours or font or feel seems off. I'm currently running this show on my brothers computer until the new one arrives this week so I'm without all my default palettes, tools, scanner and everything is kind of shaky still.

I hope people will be a little understanding if this week seems a bit sluggish than rest since I lack my proper backups for the site update..

OF COURSE! There should be no questioning about it!

Nikki

Quote from: fesworks on August 20, 2006, 08:28:26 PM
Huzzah!!

QuoteI apologize in advance if the colours or font or feel seems off. I'm currently running this show on my brothers computer until the new one arrives this week so I'm without all my default palettes, tools, scanner and everything is kind of shaky still.

I hope people will be a little understanding if this week seems a bit sluggish than rest since I lack my proper backups for the site update..

-_-;; Amber, YOU come before the comics. i mean, it's not like all the Characters will come walking in my door and tell me otherwise.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Caswin

I don't know about anyone else, but I -like- it...

Am I the only one who notices that DEEBS IS BACK?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 20, 2006, 08:33:20 PM
Quote from: fesworks on August 20, 2006, 08:28:26 PM
Huzzah!!

-_-;; Amber, YOU come before the comics. i mean, it's not like all the Characters will come walking in my door and tell me otherwise.

*meanwhile, just outside Xze's place...*

DMFA (shouts): That's what you think!

(OOC): that was a joke, btw...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Toric

Oh yeeeeaaaaah. Techno-bear. How could I have forgotten that little guy? Thanks Netami.
Yap by Silver.

Gabi

Yay, DMFA is back!

Poor Jyrras. I always say it, but... He's always in trouble one way or another. And half the time it's not even his fault.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

bill

Uh... huzzah!

(Apologies to Tom Servo)

GabrielsThoughts

yah hoo!   its back, its back  :mowhappy
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

xHaZxMaTx

thegayhare

bill

*once again books TGH for assault and a Level 1 sexual offense*

Oh, and

*roleplays*

Zedd

Nice  but poor Jyjy getting no teddy bear

Toric

Quote from: Zedd on August 20, 2006, 10:26:25 PM
Nice  but poor Jyjy getting no teddy bear

Bah, this just gives him an excuse to build one.
Yap by Silver.

Reese Tora

yay! *does the kitty cat happy dance:januscat

which is, essentially, sleeping in a nice warm sunbeam, and easily confused with the sad, dead, and tired dances.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Howru

Glad to see the comic up again.  Don't worry too much -- if you have to take some more time off to prevent a Canada Migration V3, take as long as you want.

"Bed time story"   :laugh

vulpesweasel

Yey! No wonder I couldn't get a DMFA comic past 670. Glad to know the comic is back online!

Manawolf

Am I just slow, or is Lorenda looking spiffier in this strip?  Her horns seem more prominent, her nose has a more blended in tone to her fur, and her hair is more curly now.

mini-lion

looks awesome as always

and good luck with your hectic week Amber

Tapewolf

Fantastic.  The bear thing foxed me for a bit as well..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Its just good to see her back on track eh? :mowwink

e_voyager

yes i have to say it is. i have been waiting for this.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ITOS

Yay, back on track! :D

Although I don't remember when Jy-Jy lost the bear. Checking the archives he doesn't seem to carry it (or any bag) except when he comes out of the store (633). He is then holding a green bag, a similar bag is later seen in the hands of Abel.

Maybe Abel has the bear?

[EDIT]
More unnecessary backtracking: Another green bag can be seen on Abel's right side in comic 655. Seems like the handels on this one are more like the one that Jyrras had but it is also darker.

After that I can't find any traces of the bear or any green bags.

*puts on a Sherlock Holmes hat and takes out a magnifier*

This is a most disturbing case. Where can the bear have gone to? :paranoid
This generic comment was brought to you by: